Whitelisted server (All Ages, must be mature) AOTBT No banned items / mods

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:Lifegrasp180

What is your favorite mod in the pack?:tie between tinkers construct and witchery

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis?:Builder

How well do you know the mods?:It's so-so

Youtube:i have one but i dont have anything to get it started.

IGN: geodoomcraft
What is your favorite mod in the pack?: Flans mod
are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis?: Explorer and some what a tech genuis
How well do you know the mods? ( will not effect your chances on getting accepted)   Not very well. I know a few of the mods and a few things from some mods.

IGN: CommanderPig1

favorite Mod: Saintspack and flans mod.

what are you: I'm a builder and an explorer.

how well do you know the mods: i actually don't know mods very well, but i do look up on how to use them and craft them.

Edited by Commanderpig

App: I want to join the server because I really enjoy just chilling out on a nice, whitelisted server without having to be bothered by spammers and hackers, and it is very nice to not have to worry about lag and banned items/mods. I really enjoy the Attack of the B-Team, and a lot of the previous public servers I have joined have been a flop. I like to be able to chat with a small number of people as I play the game; trade; prank (occasionally).

IGN: Svergheim

My favourite mod in the pack has to be witchery, but I also really enjoy the smaller mods, like dragon mounts, chisel, and statues

I am definitely an explorer. I too commonly find myself miles away from my base picking raspberry bushes because I stepped out the door to plant some mandrakes. Although, I also pride myself in my... Should I say- eccentric bases.

I know a high majority of the mods very well, and if I don't, the wiki is your best friend.

Edited by Svergheim

App: hello the reason i would like to join your server is to have a nice time playing with others who most likely wont go ahead and ruin my time in this mod pack what you are proposing sounds very fun :D.

IGN: H3Games

favourite mod: thermal expansion and tinkers' construct!

Im a explorer and a bit of a tech geek.

I know my mods rather well and I tend to use my knowledge on them to help others so I believe I may be a help to some people who need it :D.

App: I would like to join because a bunch of buddys and i want to play on a server without spamming hacks and all those annoying things, i feel like becoming part of a community and doing that in a public server is basically impossible. I plan on making a small company that produces weapons and RULING THE WORLD! Uh, disregard that last part. Anyways i hope i will be accepted.

My favourite mod in the pack is probably the furniture pack because i love making houses even though i have plans for the future that may be disasterous.

I like building and figuring out how to automating things.

I know quite a few of the mods and if not than the internet is my bff.

BTW If my chances are lessened by the whole clan/corporate war than please disregard it.

PS my user is Sempaiscuba

Edited by Sempaiscuba

Hello, and good day. My IGN is zapgun7 and I would like to join your server. Other Attack of the B-Team servers I've played on have all been reset due to poor server maintenance. When I was looking for another server to play on, I stumbled across this one and I believe that this server has great potential and I would love to come and play on it. Thank you for reading my application and please consider letting me join your server and it's amazing community.

IGN: zapgun7

Favourite Mod: Necromancy- I believe that I am extremely skilled in sewing things together. Mua hahaha!

Job/Occupation: Mining/Exploring

Edited by zapgun7

Hi My IGN is Davis68 i would like to join because almost all public servers get like filled up! i can help out with the Fossil and Dragons mod and a little bit of other mods!  :guitar:  Thats why i would like to join this Soon to be good once im on server :P

im 13 near turning 14

If you are still accepting people I would love to join.

IGN: kantieno

I have not had much experience with these mods but I am hoping to mess with the more "supernatural" ones such as witchery and necromancy. In minecraft I typically build myself up a bit and then explore around the server.

I will be turning 18 in one week.

App: I would love to join because i've been looking for a server where i can do my stuff without having to worry about griefing and stuff.. And a place with a nice community! Single player gets boring, but when there's other people around to interact with, everything is better :D

IGN: Kaboomx

What is your favorite mod in the pack? Hmm, tough one there. I like witchery a lot, i like the stuff you can do with thermal expansion... I dont know which is my favorite

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis?  I'd say an explorer mainly. An explorer that has building tech as a hobby. Yeah, that.

How well do you know the mods? I have plenty of experience with modded Minecraft, but not a lot with most of the mods in Attack of the B-team specifically.

App: I want to play AOTBT with a community and interact and make friends with others. I am always on the lookout for a server similar to mindcrack but I'm not big enough to get added. For most people I am just another person trying to get on a server but I really just want to have fun with others.

IGN:toriko111

What is your favorite mod in the pack? Tropicraft so far...

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis?  Explorer! I intend to mix it up though.

How well do you know the mods? Hardly at all. I want to learn it through the server. I only really play vanilla but this is the exception.

Youtube: EnderSheep1

App: I wanted to play on a server with more "mature" people that don't rely on server plugins to help them

IGN: Surviox

What is your favorite mod in the pack? Tinkers

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genius?  A little of all three, mostly a tech genius

How well do you know the mods? ( will not effect your chances on getting accepted) Pretty well

Youtube:   No sorry :(

Edited by Surviox

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons