Whitelisted server (All Ages, must be mature) AOTBT No banned items / mods

App:
IGN: JDezo13
What is your favorite mod in the pack? Love em All
are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis? A little bit of everything
How well do you know the mods? ( will not effect your chances on getting accepted) ive fooled around with them a little bit
Youtube:   (optional) not currently a youtuber...yet

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

App: i just want a server where i can play as i please. i don't play a lot but its better at least to play with people and with friends

IGN: karkass1

What is your favorite mod in the pack? im not interrested in any mod.

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis?  Tech genuis

How well do you know the mods? i played ftb (feed the beast) a lot so i might know a bit of them

App: just looking for some fun people to play minecraft with

IGN: xkryet

What is your favorite mod in the pack? Thermal Expansion 

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis? i am a builder and explorer

How well do you know the mods? I know them well but still have more to learn

App: I believe I should be added to the server because of my extensive love for attack of the b team and all of its mod packs.

IGN: slimeguy123

Favorite Mod: My favorite mod is definitely Thermal Expansion, or galacticraft, both great mods.

I am a bit of a builder and tech genius. I am able to combine my ability to build in minecraft with my wide knowledge of the modpack.

I am pretty experienced with any sciency mods. I am working on witchery though.

Hope to see you soon! 

App: I am looking to be apart of a great community server.  I really like Attack of the B-Team, and playing alone eventually takes the fun away from the game. I wanna make some epic builds !!!!

IGN:

What is your favorite mod in the pack? FTB, my only issues is that it becomes laggy. 

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis? I am a builder at heart and a tech genuis by nature :) 

How well do you know the mods? ( will not effect your chances on getting accepted) I am between beginner and expert level. 

Youtube:   (optional)

IGN: nickyc27

What is you favorite mod in the pack? 

Witchery

Are you a builder, explorer,or tech genius?

Tech Genius, and okay at building.

How well do you know the mods?

At a intermediate stage. I know how to use ProjectRed's mods,  Witchery, ect, etc.

Youtube: Not as active on it, only for subscribing.

IGN: B_Dizzle_

Timezone: Western

Favorite Mod: Morph

How much known about mods? Not super experienced

Builder, Explorer, or Tech genius? Explorer, kind of a builder

Why do I want to be a part of this server? Because, I hear its really fun and awesome!:)

App:I think I should be whitelisted because attack of the b-team is my favorite modpack and i like servers but I dont want my house being blown up and raided every day.
IGN : aslplarson
What is your favorite mod in the pack? : witchery
are you a builder, explorer, or tech genius? explorer
How well do you know the mods? I have some experience with them but im not the best at them.
Youtube: aslplarson Enderborn

i was banned from the server :'( i dint grief it was the creepers that did it :'( please turn the explotions off  ;-;  why am i banned from the server i dint do anything wrong[ the creepers the problem] i was moving out of town but now i am banned how am i supose to make a new town without being banned :'('

eladd

p.s. would a griefer admit that he is the griefer????

p.s.s. i would admit im a griefer.... but god said i dint do anything wrong[please forgive me of my sin Jesus]

EDIT: wow im bad at typing a forgive me request XD

App:I think I should be whitelisted because attack of the b-team is my favorite modpack and i like servers but I dont want my house being blown up and raided every day.
IGN : aslplarson
What is your favorite mod in the pack? : witchery
are you a builder, explorer, or tech genius? explorer
How well do you know the mods? I have some experience with them but im not the best at them.
Youtube: aslplarson Enderborn

ummm explotions are turned on ok

Edited by eladd

App:Im looking for friendly, reliable server.

IGN: Jason_Anaminus

What is your favorite mod in the pack?: I love all of them I can't decide but I may say Hats and Microblocks.

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis?: Im realy good with redstone and I can explore and im kinda wiki guy

How well do you know the mods? ( will not effect your chances on getting accepted) : I played with most but still learning some.(Im good with tinkers const)

Youtube: I don't realy make videos...

also which version this server using?

Edited by Jason_Anaminus

App: I haven't played Attack of the B-team in whitelisted multiplayer servers yet, but I have been watching some videos in YouTube. I really want to play in whitelisted multiplayer server, because when I'm playing in normal servers I always get griefet.

IGN:Skaolan

What is your favorite mod in the pack? Galacticcraft.

Are you a builder, explorer, or a tech genuis? explorer.

How well do you know all the mods? Not really well, but I know some of those.

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8v5mHFyA_mUiMQlbOujbsA

IGN:

What is your favorite mod in the pack? My favorite mod in this pack is mostly minions mod but i am also trying to learn the witch mod since it seems cool and fun

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis?  I like to mostly explore but i do some building as well but with tech mods like thermal expansion and other pipe mods not so well at

How well do you know the mods? ( will not effect your chances on getting accepted) well the most mods that i know of are tinkers construct and minions mod

Age:     (optional) i am 12 but i act more mature for my age

IGN:

What is your favorite mod in the pack? My favorite mod in this pack is mostly minions mod but i am also trying to learn the witch mod since it seems cool and fun

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis?  I like to mostly explore but i do some building as well but with tech mods like thermal expansion and other pipe mods not so well at

How well do you know the mods? ( will not effect your chances on getting accepted) well the most mods that i know of are tinkers construct and minions mod

Age:     (optional) i am 12 but i act more mature for my age

App: 

IGN: JustinIzHeer

What is your favorite mod in the pack? Thermal Expansion or Tinkers Construct.

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis? Explorer/Tech.

How well do you know the mods? ( will not effect your chances on getting accepted) Not too well, but I'm not completely new to them either.

Youtube:   (optional) none

App: hey, i was playing single player for a while, but then my world kinda seems to have crashed, and now i'm bored of that world, don't wanna rebuild, so i decided to join a server. also, is pvp allowed ? i hope not, but if it is so it is like that

IGN: JornTheFirst

What is your favorite mod in the pack? Dragonmounts. by far. who doesnt like riding a dragon into the sunset :P also thermal expansion, tinkeres and advanced genetics

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis? none of them, i just enjoy discovering the game

How well do you know the mods? ( will not effect your chances on getting accepted) kinda, i am 3 weeks in the game now :P

Youtube: have one, also named JornTheFirst, but it's not like i ever upload videos or anything. just for subscribing and commenting :D

Edited by JornTheFirst

When I try to log in I get a message saying "Internal server error". I went though an enhanced portal then crashed and now I can't login.

The same thing is happening to me. I thought I'd give it a day to let it work itself out, but it didn't.

i was banned from the server :'( i dint grief it was the creepers that did it :'( please turn the explotions off  ;-;  why am i banned from the server i dint do anything wrong[ the creepers the problem] i was moving out of town but now i am banned how am i supose to make a new town without being banned :'('

eladd

p.s. would a griefer admit that he is the griefer????

p.s.s. i would admit im a griefer.... but god said i dint do anything wrong[please forgive me of my sin Jesus]

EDIT: wow im bad at typing a forgive me request XD

ummm explotions are turned on ok

Your ban has nothing to do with a creeper exsplosion Eladd. You were found inside a members home where it had appeared you destroyed multiple clones of them and also stole important machines. You also screwed yourself by not understading how a constuctor works from the sync mod. You left YOUR body in thier constructor thereby incriminating yourself. Until an administrator can search the logs and confirm you didnt grief anything (Please note it saves in the logs when a player kills a shell of another player so if you did do it we can see.) then the ban removal can be continued.

On another note, as far as server uptime goes, I am unable to say anything about when or how long or any other time related question in regards the server will be back up. The AoTbT mod pack is very finiky at time and is indeed like most packs full of bugs. Tons of things are making the server crash and shutdown and until we can get more than 1 active person to control server startup and shutdown you will just have to wait. I am sorry for the inconvience, but trust me, I want to play too.

*****REGARDING WHITELIST APPS**********

At this point I believe we are no longer accepting users (BUT DONT QUOTE ME ON THAT) so those of you waiting to be accepted do not expect any response in a certain timeframe. Keep that in mind.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons