Whitelisted server (All Ages, must be mature) AOTBT No banned items / mods

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Sleepster2552

What is your favorite mod in the pack? Probably all of them, they all alot of fun

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis? Im more of a builder but i like to explore also

How well do you know the mods? i know the mods a decent amount

App: I want to join a whitelisted server because I am a friendly guy who likes to play with a community. I try to help my community when I can and overall just want to play along with others. I don't grief or purposely annoy people. I really enjoy the mod pack even though I have not gotten too long to figure everything out.

IGN: Crazylegs2213

My favorite mod in the pack has to be witchery just because of how in depth it is, I have not yet dabbled in it but I have  seen other people do it and it looks really fun.

I like to consider myself a tech genius as well as an explorer, I tend to know more about redstone and other contraptions than any of my friends and it prides me to be able to create such things.

I have gotten a small amount of time to mess around with some of the mods, but I have not been able to get to a majority of them yet.

I am 16 years old.

App: Just want to join a server that i know isn't going to be griefed a lot.

IGN: LordNykos

Dont really have a favorite mod, havent played minecraft in awhile

and saw that gennyb came up with this so i decided to give it a shot.

I enjoy building and tech.

youtube: no

App: Just want to join a server that i know isn't going to be griefed a lot.

IGN: LordNykos

Dont really have a favorite mod, havent played minecraft in awhile

and saw that gennyb came up with this so i decided to give it a shot.

I enjoy building and tech.

youtube: no

edit: sry about the double post, dont know how that happened.

Edited by Nykos33

App: I gonna join this server because my good friend is playing on it(asbjoern11) and i think i gonna hang out with him

IGN: wildghost100

What is your favorite mod in the pack? Carpenters Mod

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis? Builder

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6jJMdotWA8KXTKDswLN70A

This was a post made by one of my friends on my account because he couldnt log onto his own and we were in school so we had to hurry, could you please let him in? he's an awesome builder and a great friend of mine :)

Edited by asbjoern11

IGN: XxLoliGamerxX

What is your favorite mod in the pack? thermal expansion minefactory reloaded

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis?  Tech genuis

How well do you know the mods? ( will not effect your chances on getting accepted) : very well i've been playing these mods in other mod packs before attack of the b-team was released 

Youtube:   i am planning on making one 

App:

IGN: Legend_Shift

What is your favorite mod in the pack? OpenBlocks, Tinkers' and MFR

Are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis? Builder / Tech

How well do you know the mods? I know most of the mods and how they work except not much experience with Galacticraft or Witchery.

App:

IGN: Dounut_Ninja_15

What is your favorite mod in the pack?: T-construct

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genius?: Exploration is my thing

How well do you know the mods? ( will not effect your chances on getting accepted): Pretty well played with most of them in other packs.

YouTube:  https://www.youtube.com/user/MalavolentGaming

(Do I have permission to record and upload footage of this server onto YouTube?)

App:

IGN: PureMLGSkillz

What is your favorite mod in the pack? hard to say i like most mods equally

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis?  tech / underground builder

How well do you know the mods? ( will not effect your chances on getting accepted) I know most of them yet i will still need help from wikis for some.

Youtube:   (optional)

App:

IGN: macsterdacster

What is your favorite mod in the pack? morph mod

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis?  tech genuis

How well do you know the mods? ( will not effect your chances on getting accepted) i know most of them sometimes i have to search them up though

Youtube:   (optional)

App:

IGN:  ZzDeltaWolfzZ

What is your favorite mod in the pack? Gene mod

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis?  Builder

How well do you know the mods? ( will not effect your chances on getting accepted)   I know sorta some of them but the ones i dont know i just search em up

Youtube:  ZzzDeltaWolfzzZ

Edited by ZzDeltaWolfzZ

App: I wanna join mostly because in new too b team but familiar with some of the mods and I've been watching bdouble0 play it and Its awesome and I got a new computer and am pumped to play wit a community (I have a mic and willing to use for teamspeak mumble skype)

IGN: ISUCyclonesFan

What is your favorite mod in the pack? Morph mod it feels so op when you get bat

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis? Tech genius I guess but I like make visually appealing buildings

How well do you know the mods? ( will not effect your chances on getting accepted) I know some of the common ones, I don't really know like witchery or anything but I look stuff up on the wiki

Youtube: I have a channel and looking to start it possibly this server if someone wants to dual commentate

app: i really like attack of the b-team. i enjoy helping people and am fun to play with (i think)

ign:lukenator115

my favorite mod is: ALL OF THEM

i am a builder/explorer/helper. not too good with tech, yet

im quite good with most of the mods

App: hey, im looking for a fun and quiet server with a good community (good, nice and respectful people!)

IGN: joshiboy2402 and EnternalBright

What is your favorite mod in the pack? tinkers construct... ProjectRed... TOO MANY CHOICES

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis? all 3 pretty much... if i had to be one, i'd probably be a tech genius or explorer... idk :/

How well do you know the mods? ( will not effect your chances on getting accepted) very well

P.S. ive made an application before but you never replied! please message me on skype. my name on it is joshiboy2402. thanks! i really do appreciate it and i hope i can get whitelisted! btw, i will follow all the rules and try to be as helpful as possible! cheers,

- Josh.

IGN: ChocoMilker

What is your favorite mod in the pack? Galacticraft

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genius? Builder

How well do you know the mods? ( will not effect your chances on getting accepted) Fairly well, i've been playing after my friend introduced me to the modpack about a week ago and i fell in love with it

IGN: ChocoMilker

What is your favorite mod in the pack? Galacticraft

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genius? Builder

How well do you know the mods? ( will not effect your chances on getting accepted) Fairly well, i've been playing after my friend introduced me to the modpack about a week ago and i fell in love with it

App: I enjoy this modpack and minecraft. My friend uses this server and it would be fun to play with him.

IGN: alexblex

What is your favorite in the pack? All of them, but mainly Galacticraft or Minefactory reloaded.

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genius? Build and Explorer

How well do you know the mods? I have messed around with the mods for a couple hours. I know a few of the mods fairly well because they were in other packs, like technic.

IGN: bwillb

What is your favorite mod in the pack? One of my long-time favorite mods has been Tinker's Construct, but I'm quickly becoming obsessed with Witchery! (even though I'm still a noob at it...)

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis? Explorer more than anything, I think. I like to get my Tinker's Construct equipment going and then see what kinds of fascinating things I can get stuck into. 

How well do you know the mods? I know Tinker's Construct pretty well. Most of the others I've used a bit but I'm no expert. 

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons