Attack of The B-Team Mod Request

xSnydro

I love Attack of The B-Team but there are some mods that i think will make Attack of The B-Team more open for other players. Like I think mods like IC2 or DartCraft would be amazing to add! Please think about these mods to add to Attack of The B-Team!

Modpacks are designed for certain play-styles and we have many different types of modpacks to choose from to suit those styles. Attack of the B-Team has been designed as a fun, less-techie. If you want a tech based modpack, go play Tekkit. Miss IC2? Go play Tekkit Lite. We have a variety of modpacks to choose from. 

I would agree Thaumcraft would make sense in this type of modpack, since it is more based on research and development using magical elements rather than being straight out magic based like ars magica (granted i love that mod) but this said, what GenPage mentioned in his post is true. I wouldn't see this being an additional mod added unless the B-Team push for it.

I'd like Thaumcraft :)

Someone mentioned a previous time that it's big though, and people would spend a lot of time researching on it.  I certainly would - the time spent/reward of it doesn't quite tally up with the rest of the B-team stuff I guess (with the exception of witchery).

To be honest, little golems with glasses and bowties running around a lab would make it all worth it to me.

The new Mindcrack "FTB" (Crack the beast is the new name? I don't remember...) has it and it didn't seem to take Zisteau too long to get through most of the basic content (he spent a few episodes on getting started on it due to the massive changes from their previous FTB season) so, I can't see how the research time spent is too great.

Not that I'm aware of. I believe FTB is the only launcher that has the latest now but I haven't ran that launcher since FTB ultimate was a thing so im not sure if the mindcrack related pack is out (they spoke of making it publicly available but didnt hear anything after that)