Demanding A Stable 1.2.5 Build - Thrilling tale of self sacrifice and struggle.

killerkitt

==================

warning adult language

==================

OK Technic/tekkit people don't fuck around with us anymore not trying to be rude just u know what the problem is for the 1.2.5 update plz fix it i saw the post happen to many times for this to be ignored and i am not going to stand by while people who bought the game cant play this on 1.2.5.

so one thing if this doesn't get fixed i will not use Technic nor tekkit at all and i bet everyone else would agree that all we ant is to use this for all versions(1.2.5 update).

so fix now plz.

Re: hello plzz read this, it is about the 1.2.5 update white screen/update failed

==================

warning adult language

==================

OK Technic/tekkit people don't fuck around with us anymore not trying to be rude just u know what the problem is for the 1.2.5 update plz fix it i saw the post happen to many times for this to be ignored and i am not going to stand by while people who bought the game cant play this on 1.2.5.

so one thing if this doesn't get fixed i will not use Technic nor tekkit at all and i bet everyone else would agree that all we ant is to use this for all versions(1.2.5 update).

so fix now plz.

Jesus fuck, they all already know, you and your ilk have been posting about this since that build showed up.

Stop posting it and use the search feature.

Also, if you're going to report bugs use the report format

Also,

so fix now plz.

No, get bent.

Re: hello plzz read this, it is about the 1.2.5 update white screen/update failed

==================

warning adult language

==================

Jay you're too kind. That's not necessarily a bad thing, but you'll have to forgive me for unlocking this thread, banning this guy, and stickying it. Sometimes the supreme court just has to overrule congress.

This fellow will be a martyr! His account will be banned to expose the truth, that the technic team needs to hurry the fuck up and fix the development build! You know, the build intended to be a preview of work in progress rather then a stable build? That build! The nerve of us taking more then a day to create a working 1.2.5 stable build!

People like the OP paid GOOD MONEY (not to us) and DEMAND that we service their needs. Their taxes pay our server costs and another thing kids these days and rap music and rgrgrgrgag..gdg.liberals..ghrhgh..elitist...gagag...

==================

warning adult language

==================

Jay you're too kind. That's not necessarily a bad thing, but you'll have to forgive me for unlocking this thread, banning this guy, and stickying it. Sometimes the supreme court just has to overrule congress.

This fellow will be a martyr! His account will be banned to expose the truth, that the technic team needs to hurry the fuck up and fix the development build! You know, the build intended to be a preview of work in progress rather then a stable build? That build! The nerve of us taking more then a day to create a working 1.2.5 stable build!

People like the OP paid GOOD MONEY (not to us) and DEMAND that we service their needs. Their taxes pay our server costs and another thing kids these days and rap music and rgrgrgrgag..gdg.liberals..ghrhgh..elitist...gagag...

Oookay grandpa. You're getting a little excited. Think about your bloodpressure. Anyways, it's time for your meds, and then maybe I'll get your nurse to sing you a bedtime song.

Oookay grandpa. You're getting a little excited. Think about your bloodpressure. Anyways, it's time for your meds, and then maybe I'll get your nurse to sing you a bedtime song.

No way! Cheapshot is on the money here. God damn those kids and their rap music and all that stuff. Oh, and how do you think all those lazy clouds got up there? That's right. Rap music and library cards. They're gateway drugs to laziness and homosexuality.

Now, I've gotta go watch my stories and gum my oatmeal.

WHAT DID YOU DO WITH MY PANTS?!

Now, I've gotta go watch my stories and gum my oatmeal.

WHAT DID YOU DO WITH MY PANTS?!

Damn kids these days!!! Now they are stealing PANTS?!?! What has this world come to?!

I'm still trying to figure out how people buying Minecraft has anything to do with the Technic Pack's update schedule. "i am not going to stand by while people who bought the game cant play this on 1.2.5"

I genuinely don't get it. Maybe it was the long day at work, or maybe it's just my brain smoking its tires, but...yeah.

I'm still trying to figure out how people buying Minecraft has anything to do with the Technic Pack's update schedule. "i am not going to stand by while people who bought the game cant play this on 1.2.5"

I genuinely don't get it. Maybe it was the long day at work, or maybe it's just my brain smoking its tires, but...yeah.

clearly the technic devs are the 1%, holding down the downtrodden 99% who just play the game. the proletariat will rise up once again!

We're such huge assholes! I can't believe we didn't reach into the future to obtain updated versions of all the mods in the pack so that people who bought the game can play them on 1.2.5 two weeks ago. IC2 and RP just updated within the last two days or so. I mean we really should have been able to fix the issue of not having 1.2.5 versions of two of the packs core mods let alone bukkited versions. That's what all the money killerkitt sent notch goes towards afterall probably. Technic future harvesting technology.

We're such huge assholes! I can't believe we didn't reach into the future to obtain updated versions of all the mods in the pack so that people who bought the game can play them on 1.2.5 two weeks ago. IC2 and RP just updated within the last two days or so. I mean we really should have been able to fix the issue of not having 1.2.5 versions of two of the packs core mods let alone bukkited versions. That's what all the money killerkitt sent notch goes towards afterall probably. Technic future harvesting technology.

Sounds like a very nice new feature there!

Perhaps make it integrated into the launcher so it can fetch future mods, future MC updates, future java updates, guess the user's account name and password, and then display a clock ticking down for when the user is going to die both in MC and RL.. that way nobody has to use those squishy pinkish grey things we all hate so much :D

Could even conceivably add a feature for the future-feature to auto-update itself from the future, causing it to become the perfected mother-of-all-features in just a moment from it's update cycle start?

lol ^^

guess the user's account name and password

Can be done, there was a discussion about it somewhere around here.

EDIT: Also, I had a nice rant post all written up and I hit the post button just after it was locked the first time. I can't remember it now. *sadface*

I'd really be interested to see him explaining his point in detail.

"i am not going to stand by while people who bought the game cant play this on 1.2.5."

followed by

"i will not use Technic nor tekkit at all"

is kind of odd and I'm very interested in seeing the trail of thought that produced this.

I'd really be interested to see him explaining his point in detail.

"i am not going to stand by while people who bought the game cant play this on 1.2.5."

followed by

"i will not use Technic nor tekkit at all"

is kind of odd and I'm very interested in seeing the trail of thought that produced this.

He's going to turn his computer off and lay down. I support that.

I feel this guy's pain, but, it needed to be done. I too have wanted the newest version and its magical pathfinding mobs of win. What did I do? Stay a while and listen. I stumbled upon The 20th Dire Wolf's newest tubes series and he had a list of mods he was using and a precompiled list of configuration facsimiles! Such joy I was filled with, this is the 1.2.x experiece I was seeking- no more derpy zombles and those mirrors! Gootchy gootchy goo! Oh hohohoho! :3 Hruphhmmrfhrrm, pardon me. So I went to down load the mods, one does not simply download these mods! One must wade through multiple forum posts that while organized well for a forum post barely represent anything easy to get in and get out, they I was attacked by the Ad Flies! Good heavens! Worse than SirSengir's blasted bees! I was assured I could make money on a start up business, bombarded with false paths claiming that THEY were the download link, and let me tell you friends, they were NOT! I dismally got them all and followed Mr. Wolf's instructions and got it running only to realize no mo' creatures, somnia, and others! My friends, NEVER underestimate the value of Team Technic. The Kake Mix and The Inexpensive Shot, and others like Jackie J and the others I do not know, you are a brave few who want to help us out and I must say, thank you, Godspeed, and may the EMC and Vis be with you while you prepare us the stable version! May it be so!