Patch for EE mining tools - no more griefing with them!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a question, Instead of fixing the rings and amulets, can you make it where it posts a line in the logs

{player] used [item] at [coords]

So we can catch them griefers!

K1

this does do that, using some block log plugin or something, personaly I use CoreProtect I think.

It makes so that the destroyed block will be able to be restored and you can see who destroyed it

when i pacthed my tekkit server which is running on version 3.1.2 this came up luckily i backed it up but i was really hoping it would work could you tell me what i have done wrong i followed your instructions and it still didn't work :/

18.08 20:44:04 [server] INFO Loading mods from /home/minecraft/multicraft/servers/server524/mods

18.08 20:44:04 [server] INFO Forge Mod Loader version 2.2.91.173 for Minecraft 1.2.5 loading

18.08 20:44:04 [server] INFO Completed early MinecraftForge initialization

18.08 20:44:04 [server] INFO Attempting early MinecraftForge initialization

18.08 20:44:04 [server] INFO Starting minecraft server version 1.2.5

18.08 20:44:04 [server] INFO 27 achievements

18.08 20:44:04 [server] INFO 182 recipes

18.08 20:44:04 [Multicraft] Loaded config for "Tekkit.Jar"

18.08 20:44:04 [Multicraft] Starting Minecraft!

18.08 20:44:04 [Multicraft] Loading Minecraft instance properties

18.08 20:44:04 [Multicraft] Received start command

this does do that, using some block log plugin or something, personaly I use CoreProtect I think.

It makes so that the destroyed block will be able to be restored and you can see who destroyed it

No it doesnt, If the block is changed and not destroyed it does not log or place it in coreprotect. I would like to have this place in the server.log

[player] used [item] at [coords]

K1

If you want log you can just use CoreProtect or something like it and that should solve it

Overlord I do not think you are understanding this.

Coreprotect does not log things like the philosophers stone changes. This patch only fixes things that break blocks. it does nothing for items that change or place blocks. Even the author says so himself.

for instance if a player uses the volcanite amulate i would like this to place in the server.log

[iNFO] k1thros used [Volcanite Amulate] at 2000,70,0

Simular to what happens when a nuke gets placed.

K1

Oh, my bad. well... not all Items are added, that is the problem, and I do not have skills to add the rest, so I am helpless. Only the releaser him serlf can do that.

Just... read the thread. He has already explained that the other items are not as simple as making sure they throw a BlockBreakEvent. It is up to the actual mod author to fix the tools that change/ place blocks.

Just... read the thread. He has already explained that the other items are not as simple as making sure they throw a BlockBreakEvent. It is up to the actual mod author to fix the tools that change/ place blocks.

I have read, and I do know. Maybe when ill get some cash he will want to do it with reward, would be nice

Hi yeh you say you dont need this patch for 3.1.2 as its already their but I cant log it now with hawkeye is anyone else having this problem?

even on 3.1.2 I think patch is still needed.

Also @ topic creator (genius, litteraly) - is there any way you can patch rest of the tools for money reward?

and if yes, how much do you want for that