[1.0.11a] Geo-Craft AotBT Mature/close-knit/Whitelist/no griefing No banned items/mods

Basics:Real name Nikola(Nick)
In game name:DarthGenEx
Timezone:GMT +1

About You:I'm coming from Croatia,Sisak and that's all
Describe your Minecraft experience:Oh man well It's really good you know regular minecraft experience
Describe your experience with Minecraft servers:Amazing most of the time I like to build stuff and play minigames
Have you ever been banned? This is not necessarily a deal-breaker, but please explain what happened:Nope never
What attracted you to this particular server?It's whitelisted so that means there are good people on It
Anything Else? Optional.Is there anything you'd like to ask us or you'd like to share? Is there anything important for the staff to know?Yeah,I hope we will play together ;D *wink*

Basics:

In game name: justgetloud

Timezone: Eastern

About You: I'm a advocate b team player and really experienced in witchery and good minecraft player

Describe your Minecraft experience: I'm a decent player i know a little of everything

Describe your experience with Minecraft servers: I've had a good experience with them they are good and fun 

Have you ever been banned? This is not necessarily a deal-breaker, but please explain what happened: no

What attracted you to this particular server? I'ved played on this server before and want to countine playing on it

Anything Else? Optional.Is there anything you'd like to ask us or you'd like to share? Is there anything important for the staff to know?

Basics:

In game name: justgetloud

Timezone: Eastern

About You: I'm a advocate b team player and really experienced in witchery and good minecraft player

Describe your Minecraft experience: I'm a decent player i know a little of everything

Describe your experience with Minecraft servers: I've had a good experience with them they are good and fun 

Have you ever been banned? This is not necessarily a deal-breaker, but please explain what happened: no

What attracted you to this particular server? I'ved played on this server before and want to countine playing on it

Anything Else? Optional.Is there anything you'd like to ask us or you'd like to share? Is there anything important for the staff to know?

Hey, you're still whitelisted! You might not have the up-to-date IP though. I think we've gone through some changes since you last played. Just connect to the server by setting the IP address to play.geo-craft.com and you'll be back on. You might have to move some files on your system to have your map be as it was on the old IP address, but just let me know if you want and I'll give you instructions on how to do it (just takes a minute). It's good to have you back!