Progress of Dokucraft Support.(Yes again.)

FTWBurn

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Have Always loved dokucraft, i cant wait untill you finish it, i tried it the way and it is and heres a bug i discovered, after using it and logging in a few times textures started disappearing, like the ones that werent finished, they started turning into purple squares, Please notify me when this has been resolved or i may have to use Soartex Fanver or Technicians Remoix D:

I Have Always loved dokucraft, i cant wait untill you finish it, i tried it the way and it is and heres a bug i discovered, after using it and logging in a few times textures started disappearing, like the ones that werent finished, they started turning into purple squares, Please notify me when this has been resolved or i may have to use Soartex Fanver or Technicians Remoix D:

This happens in vanilla texture pack in tekkit as well.

guys... we literally just covered this issue between the bottom of last page and the top of this page....

Not the same problem, he's saying that when he places down items that turn purple, No texture. Mine was that they looked 2d or like white squares in my hand, which I still haven't found a fix for.

Not the same problem, he's saying that when he places down items that turn purple, No texture. Mine was that they looked 2d or like white squares in my hand, which I still haven't found a fix for.

It is a different bug but from the same source ..it is some sort of bug with Optifine , just close minecraft out totally then log back in and it should be ok then.

Ok, let's troubleshoot this. What ID does the block have?

Which Technic version are you using?

How did you previously install the patch? (be specific, Bob)

Are there any error messages?

EDIT: Which version of Java are you using?

Are you on a Mac, or a PC, or are you using Linux?

EDIT2: Have you tried re-inserting it into modpack.jar, not using the default Mac program, but using an alternative program?

Latest technic version. Block Id? Most of them when they're in my hand. Version 6 of java. No error messages.

I opened up the modpack.jar using an unarchiver.

I then dragged the file from my desktop into the folder and it asked me if I wanted to cancel or replace, I chose replace.

I then compressed the modpack folder back down into a modpack.zip, then changed it from a .zip to a .jar by changed it's name.

I've looked for programs similar to 7-zip for mac but haven't found any that work in the same way. I'll keep looking though.

Latest technic version. Block Id? Most of them when they're in my hand. Version 6 of java. No error messages.

I opened up the modpack.jar using an unarchiver.

I then dragged the file from my desktop into the folder and it asked me if I wanted to cancel or replace, I chose replace.

I then compressed the modpack folder back down into a modpack.zip, then changed it from a .zip to a .jar by changed it's name.

I've looked for programs similar to 7-zip for mac but haven't found any that work in the same way. I'll keep looking though.

For what reason are you re-compressing for? you should be able to move the file over, choose replace and close the jar without compressing. Also try updating to Java 7.

please make a 32x32

It is 32x32 already. That is Dokucraft's default size.

For what reason are you re-compressing for? you should be able to move the file over, choose replace and close the jar without compressing. Also try updating to Java 7.

It is 32x32 already. That is Dokucraft's default size.

So that it isn't a folder any more but a file. You can't just drag and drop the .class into the .jar without uncompressing, unarchiving, it first.

A Mac is the hardware of a Dell for twice the price. Literally. And if you hate windows, (not a fan myself) you could use Linux. Or MacOS, even. (blech, walled gardens, and such)

Yeah, I mean when you buy a Mac you are just buying the name brand. Same goes for crap like Alienware.

Yeah, I mean when you buy a Mac you are just buying the name brand. Same goes for crap like Alienware.

When you buy a Mac you buy the OS, brand comes into it as well. But I bought the OS not the mac for the mac. If I wasn't against pirating I'm sure I would have bought a little old Dell. Anyway what does this have to do with Dells and Macs? That was a pretty useless comment IMO. I found out how to do it, I was along the right lines just a little off. http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/install-mods-to-modpack-jar-on-mac-os.24317/