I hope this is a joke website.

JOHN.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are entirely aware. The general viewer (yourself incuded) believes otherwise. That's the beauty of it.

It's so spurious, yet utterly convincing.

Ah, just googled it, I love how convincing it is, yet now feel somewhat stupid for posting the op :/

it's kinda depressing how many people in this thread thought that christwire was a serious site, and not obvious satire.

I was hoping it was satirical and not factual, but I have experienced the real people who do this stuff and that seemed pretty serious. Maybe I should just take all of these as jokes from now on.

hoho

Be careful with what you wish for. it's well known that easiest way to become an atheist is to actually read the Bible and thinking along while doing so.

It should be encouraged to think about the Bible in critical fashion. It helps prevent people making blind assumptions about what the Bible says.

It should be encouraged to think about the Bible in critical fashion. It helps prevent people making blind assumptions about what the Bible says.

It should be encouraged to think about ALL things in a critical fashion. It helps protect the world around you from faulty assumptions.

Yeah, that sounds very much like what the guy with the jesus sign across the street said about the harry potter books, except he was convinced that it was full of copious gay underage sex, and drugs.

• 2 weeks later...