What is your favorite thing to do on Saturday?

MrFly

Anyway, let's get this back on track. Besides fapping what are you guys doing on Saturdays (usually)?

Well, I don't 'fap,' not since I was a prepubescent boy.

But anyways, since my cross country season has officially started I'll be getting up at 4 or 5 in the morning and going to cross country meets every morning, followed by driving home again and playing dead when people want to see me.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being a nuclear engineer means you're the last in line for that girl and her friends and her friends' friends. Not that you have time for that bull anyway. They're moneysucking machines as far as my experiences go with them. Like children.

Also think twice if anyone goes tinfoil hat on you about radiation leakage "facts" etc etc, there's a lot of nutjobs out there.

Anyway, let's get this back on track. Besides fapping what are you guys doing on Saturdays (usually)?

haha I can see it now:

"hey baby, I'm a nuclear engineer. how about we achieve some cold fusion?"

"hey baby, I've got an impressive half-life, if you know what I mean"

somehow, I don't see that kind of thing working out very well with most women.

"Hey baby, you're hot! I'd better insert my control rod before you meltdown."

"Hey baby, hows about we go out back and see how hot we can run before we have to SCRAM?"

"Hey baby, I'm so energetic I give off Cherenkov radiation."

"Hey baby, you're so hot I could find you with a geiger counter."

"Hey baby, wanna go back to my place and help me with a sustained fusion experiment?"

"Did it hurt when you fell from containment? Cause your ass is radioactive!"

Were I not married I would sooooo use these in a bar...

"Hey baby, you're hot! I'd better insert my control rod before you meltdown."

"Hey baby, hows about we go out back and see how hot we can run before we have to SCRAM?"

"Hey baby, I'm so energetic I give off Cherenkov radiation."

"Hey baby, you're so hot I could find you with a geiger counter."

"Hey baby, wanna go back to my place and help me with a sustained fusion experiment?"

"Did it hurt when you fell from containment? Cause your ass is radioactive!"

Were I not married I would sooooo use these in a bar...

I'd use them on a campus for young women looking to become nuclear engineers, personally. They might actually find them funny and cute, rather than go, "What? I don't get it."

Does that mean that Bruce Leroy had a personal nuclear reactor? Wow, he really is a badass.

I thought his glow came from eating Ready Brek.

If you're not of a certain age, and British this might not make sense. Search for Ready Brek advert on YouTube. I'd post a link, but can't be bothered faffing about on my phone.

I may be playing GW2, still not sure if I want to buy it.

I sometimes surf the webs for anything that is amusing, for instance;

Did you know that Jakj, if you put a letter "c" before k and change the last "j" to y you get jacky.

And Jacky is a finnish chocolate pudding!

So not only is Jakj a gifted modder, she's also very delicious. Bet you didnt know that!

I always find it hilarious that people think Jakj is a girl. This avatar really is misleading.

Myself being an Irishman, and quite a stereotypical one, I like to go out for a few drinks, or stay in for a few drinks. When I'm pleasently pissed, I hop on to a Minecraft server (Vanilla at the moment, but we're finally upgrading to Tekkit at the moment) and talk with my mainly American and some British friends over Teamspeak. They seem to enjoy laughing at me as I try to do any simple task, and the banter is good. Now that I think about it, Tekkit will be pretty dangerous while in that state, I see a lot of explosions ahead of me in the weeks to come.

• 4 weeks later...