[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

Logic now sells all items using IC2 credits and Ind' diamonds.

Some items in the shop have gone up in price...

Now, customer feedback is important to me so if you think the new prices are unfair please fill in a customer complaint form and send it to Notch and tell him what a big meanie I am being.

Or, you could always make the item yourself ;)

I was taking down the Santa enderman today at the spawn and inside the present he was holding was a chest. Inside the chest were diamonds that spelled out "4 U". :)

So wish I had thought of that lol. Great idea to hide a gift inside the gift.

Wish I had done some kind of treasure hunt now, next year I guess.

Anyway, to whoever left the chest (i have my ideas who it was) tyvm...

Im having a bit of trouble converting my store over to IC2 credits and Ind' diamonds. Mostly because i cant find a value that they are worth. Some of the items in my store are expensive to craft and i am going to use the ind diamonds but i dont know how much they are worth.

Can someone please give me a definitive number on how much both of those are worth emc wise.

Thanks and have a happy new year

2x industrial diamonds = x1 normal diamond. So x1 Industrial Diamond is Half a normal diamond.

X1 Ind' diamond = x4 gems such as saphire, ruby, emerald.

For EMC x1 Industrial diamond is about 4000 emc.

X1 IC2 credit is about 60 emc, give or take a few.

Thats what I made of it all anyway.

But tbh someone who can add and subtract should prob' work it out :p

• In game name: Piaybali
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?: never banned and never will exept for my friend server but hes a dush
  • Minecraft experience to date: iam very good at tekkit and minecraft played this game since alpha
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server: i love tekkit and i played in alot of server i have a youtube channel and im recording gameplay mostly i would love a tekkit server that will allow me to just have fun build shit and meet new ppl i would thank you very much if u could add me to your server

BTW: i was born in russia but i dont have an accident

• In game name: Damage276
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? --no--
  • Minecraft experience to date: --5 months on Xbox Version and 1 month on Tekkit--
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server: --I like too experience all that tekkit has to offer no banned stuff.. i have been following all the Yogscast videos which pushed my playing motivation. i would like to join a community of mature players have funn, learn tekkit and see other extrodinary creations!

Ks I have an idea that might help out all of the new people that join your server. I want to set up a teleport network around the map so we dont get players super clustered in one area and give people the space they need for their creations. I only need to set up a building at spawn and a couple substations around the map i will provide all of the power needed.

Pm me if you have any recommendations or objections to the idea.

• In game name: Neobuddha
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?: No
  • Minecraft experience to date: was playing on a friends private server on Minecraft, then played on Dunksweb Tekkit server till it got reset and lost the world for some reason.
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server: i am just looking for a chill server, a community with players that wont quit after a couple of month so i can get to know them and make friends here. On the other hand i dont want to be in a server where 150 people online and spamming the chat then quitting after an hour of being confused.

• In game name: RacingTempest
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?: Nope.
  • Minecraft experience to date: I've been playing Minecraft since 1.8 and I am fairly knowledgeable about Tekkit.
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server: I have been looking for a small, friendly server where I can try new ideas. I would love to collaborate with other players and create some epic builds.

• In game name Arowhead1818
  • Age 19
  • Location USA
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? Nope
  • Minecraft experience to date 6 months
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server I would like to play on your server because i want to play tekkit with others and i love to create buildings and just hang out with friends that i have made on the tekkit server. I have been looking at servers and i found this one and i think it is a very good server. =D

IGN: doomshadow5

minecraft experience: one and a half year or something (been playing classic before), tekkit experience: 6 months approximately

why i'd like to join?: tekkit is awesome, but it's hard to find an good open tekkit server without; griefers, or abusive staff, so yeah i'd like to join a whitelisted server, and this server seems awesome.

FYI, if people are waiting for a reply in the thread to find out if they have been whitelisted, you will be notified via PM and not by a reply in the thread (as was clearly stated in the main post).

• In game name: Spatsy
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? No.
  • Minecraft experience to date. Advanced.
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server. Looking for a new home after the loss of a server. would like to find mature people to build things on a larger scale.

In game name: Kheirona17

Are you currently banned from any servers? No.

Minecraft experience to date: Started playing vanilla Minecraft about a year ago, discovered Tekkit about 4-5 months ago. I'd say I have pretty strong knowledge about Tekkit now overall.

Tekkit is always more fun with people around. The server I've been playing on has recently suffered a loss of participation, and has become very lonely as a result. I'm looking for a good group of people to share creations with, and to draw inspiration from. I'm also always willing to help people with technical issues, be they related to gameplay, or actually getting the game to play properly. I'm hoping to play on this server specifically because it seems well thought out, and the screenshots look amazing! Many of the builds seem like something that would spur me to doing my very best work!

IGN: Jaddeman

Minecraft experience to date: i have played minecraft for almost 2 years now but a year ago i started to play tekkit and i'm quite good at it to :)

Why do you want to play on our server? I want to play on your server because i have played on some shitty laggie servers lately and im tierd of that so i went in to the whitelisted section and found this server and i thought it looked awesome.

IGN: Jaddeman

Minecraft experience to date: i have played minecraft for almost 2 years now but a year ago i started to play tekkit and i'm quite good at it to :)

Why do you want to play on our server? I want to play on your server because i have played on some shitty laggie servers lately and im tierd of that so i went in to the whitelisted section and found this server and i thought it looked awesome.

And i'm not banned from any server :D

• In game name:zeldahorter
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?:no
  • Minecraft experience to date: I am building lots of stuff in tekkit and am getting sick of playing by myself.
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server I would like to play on it because i want to play tekkit with other people and go on a server with only a few banned items.

Since we've had a few issues over the last few days, I want to make a few things very clear to current and new players:

#1 - If you steal from other players, you WILL be banned. Saying "it didn't look like they needed it" just shows blatant disregard for other players' property.

#2 - You will NOT be getting whitelisted if your application is one run on sentence or two short, choppy sentences. I don't know why that's so hard for people to understand.

#3 - If you immediately join and start begging for items, don't expect to be on the whitelist for too long.

PROMOTION OF THE WEEK:

If you start a shop at the market this week you will receive a starter gift from the Johnstown Chamber of Commerce.

This will include all of the trade-o-mats and safes you need to start your shop.

Shops are a great way to buy, sell, and trade goods with other members of the community. It is also a great way to make

some extra money ;)

See you all soon,

Garrett

Admin

In game name : Ugratonty

Are you currently banned from any servers? : Yes, mostly from admins who were, I would assume, around the age of 12 and don't understand how the game works. If you want me to go into detail I will.

Minecraft experience to date : Couple years worth, I've been playing since late 2009 on and off as new patches hit and other games came around. My Tekkit experience is not nearly as much, maybe a total of a month and half's worth, and most of that was spent on a few specific mods.

A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server : From the post it looks like this server has reasonable admins, as well as a medium sized community (20 player limit) which I like in servers. I am also looking for a server where I can play with one of my friends, so for the moment I am scoping several out.

Thanks for looking over my application.

• In game name: tayhaksorz
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? None worth mentioning. A few intolerant and immature Admins may have thrown their power around, but I've never had any real problems.
  • Minecraft experience to date: Almost 2 years, 6 months as a Tekkit server Admin.
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server: I've played Minecraft for too long to find it fun anymore, and your server looks like one I could enjoy. Looking to play here with a friend who has already applied and been accepted, and looking to stay.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons