[1.4.7]Technic Battles Redux[PvP][45][TBR: The Modpack] Semi-Anarchy/Factions!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now please bear (that's not the right spelling, is it?) with me, I'm writing this on a crappy phone at 1:50AM. Also, if I'm not very convincing: I hate to try and sell myself :/

Name: Jisk

Country and Time Zone: Central Europe +1

IGN: Markarthian

Hobbies: I play in a band (that just got its first real contract :D) as lead guitar/singer. I also like to design games (as in story, art etc. Not code, I'm terrible at that)

Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm a tranquil guy, depending on my environment. I'm creative, I like to make big, cool looking buildings or write epic masterpieces. I am in my final year of high school, after this year I'm probably going to study civil engineering.

Mods you are proficient in: I know all around bits and bobs, but I mostly use BC and IC2 and RP

Past histories on servers: I've and still am hosting my own private tekkit server and am designer/unofficial mod on a vanilla server.

What company do you want to join: I'd like to join quantum, although I'm not sure that's possible because of the required items thingymajigg...

What do you like about this server: I like how it's community based and has almost no restrictions. I also like that it's using factions, I've never been on a server with faction/never used it, so I'm quite excited to experience it. (given that I would be accepted that is)

Why do you want to join this server:like above. Community based, factions, almost no restrictions. Also, cool people are on this server :D

Why should we let you join this server: because I'm a good designer, I've helped with a lot of buildings (including spawn), I am working on a Skyrim themed spawn area on the vanilla server I'm on. I chat a lot, so I can be entertaining. I like to help people out, so if anybody needs help with anything, I will be there.(given I'm online of course :P)

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: I created a machine that would suck out all the lava in the nether and turn it into power in the overworld. My current project is making an AI (named HAl ;)) to automate my entire factory.

Now please bear (that's not the right spelling, is it?) with me, I'm writing this on a crappy phone at 1:50AM. Also, if I'm not very convincing: I hate to try and sell myself :/

Name: Jisk

Country and Time Zone: Central Europe +1

IGN: Markarthian

Hobbies: I play in a band (that just got its first real contract :D) as lead guitar/singer. I also like to design games (as in story, art etc. Not code, I'm terrible at that)

Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm a tranquil guy, depending on my environment. I'm creative, I like to make big, cool looking buildings or write epic masterpieces. I am in my final year of high school, after this year I'm probably going to study civil engineering.

Mods you are proficient in: I know all around bits and bobs, but I mostly use BC and IC2 and RP

Past histories on servers: I've and still am hosting my own private tekkit server and am designer/unofficial mod on a vanilla server.

What company do you want to join: I'd like to join quantum, although I'm not sure that's possible because of the required items thingymajigg...

What do you like about this server: I like how it's community based and has almost no restrictions. I also like that it's using factions, I've never been on a server with faction/never used it, so I'm quite excited to experience it. (given that I would be accepted that is)

Why do you want to join this server:like above. Community based, factions, almost no restrictions. Also, cool people are on this server :D

Why should we let you join this server: because I'm a good designer, I've helped with a lot of buildings (including spawn), I am working on a Skyrim themed spawn area on the vanilla server I'm on. I chat a lot, so I can be entertaining. I like to help people out, so if anybody needs help with anything, I will be there.(given I'm online of course :P)

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: I created a machine that would suck out all the lava in the nether and turn it into power in the overworld. My current project is making an AI (named HAl ;)) to automate my entire factory.

Accepted.

Guest Ysharma

Whichever one of my employees decided to take stacks of unauthorized uu matter shall be reprimanded, they will have to finish taking down the wall in the end, and fill in the holes, and level the hq construction area, additionally they will return the uu matter, if they have used it for anything else they will need to create 5 hv solar panels in compensation. The uu matter was for a special project and using it up is not appreciated, they will also be required to do handiwork around all 3 major quantum bases and will be required to surrender flying ability until further notice

ANY QUANTUM MEMBERS THAT ARE NOT ON THE LIST AT: TECHNICBATTLESREDUX.FORUMSHOME.COM

ARE NOT OFFICIAL MEMBERS, AND WILL BE EXCLUDED FROM THE BASES SECURITY SYSTEMS AND WILL NOT BE SUBJECT TO BENEFITS OF BEING A QUANTUM MEMBER, IF YOU ARE ON THE LIST AND HAVE NOT CREATED AN ACCOUNT AT OUR FORUMS IT IS MANDATORY, QUANTUM HAS AN EXCLUSIVE AREA THAT CAN ONLY BE VIEWED BY OUR MEMBERS, ON THAT FORUM, SO YOU MISS OUT ON EXCLUSIVE INFORMATION

THANK YOU

Whichever one of my employees decided to take stacks of unauthorized uu matter shall be reprimanded, they will have to finish taking down the wall in the end, and fill in the holes, and level the hq construction area, additionally they will return the uu matter, if they have used it for anything else they will need to create 5 hv solar panels in compensation. The uu matter was for a special project and using it up is not appreciated, they will also be required to do handiwork around all 3 major quantum bases and will be required to surrender flying ability until further notice

ANY QUANTUM MEMBERS THAT ARE NOT ON THE LIST AT: TECHNICBATTLESREDUX.FORUMSHOME.COM

ARE NOT OFFICIAL MEMBERS, AND WILL BE EXCLUDED FROM THE BASES SECURITY SYSTEMS AND WILL NOT BE SUBJECT TO BENEFITS OF BEING A QUANTUM MEMBER, IF YOU ARE ON THE LIST AND HAVE NOT CREATED AN ACCOUNT AT OUR FORUMS IT IS MANDATORY, QUANTUM HAS AN EXCLUSIVE AREA THAT CAN ONLY BE VIEWED BY OUR MEMBERS, ON THAT FORUM, SO YOU MISS OUT ON EXCLUSIVE INFORMATION

THANK YOU

I did not use the uu matter Ysharma. I still only have DM armor and I had a blast furnace and coke oven made did you take them down? I was trying to do some railcraft and I should have asked I hope I can continue with railcraft.

Guest Ysharma

I did not use the uu matter Ysharma. I still only have DM armor and I had a blast furnace and coke oven made did you take them down? I was trying to do some railcraft and I should have asked I hope I can continue with railcraft.

Yes, but at QMI&AB we have an alchemical chest nearly full of coal coke and creosite oil, additionally we have tons of left over rails from rebas earlier project, ill pm you the coords when i get home, return the uu to where you got it

Yes, but at QMI&AB we have an alchemical chest nearly full of coal coke and creosite oil, additionally we have tons of left over rails from rebas earlier project, ill pm you the coords when i get home, return the uu to where you got it

I meant to say I don't have it.

Guest Ysharma

Someone has stolen the condenser setups in my fortress in progress and sharma it's not a quantum member there are nerd poles meaning no flying ring.

I meant to say I don't have it.

I told you to complete your other construction project first, do that instead, stop shifting between projects

Name: Daniel Gray

Age: 12 (I know it sounds like I'm immature, but please don't judge me on my age...)

Country and Time Zone: Country is England and timezone is GMT.

IGN: QNCNXW8R

Hobbies: I enjoy attempting to build complicated machines in tekkit such as airships with quantum armor factories in it, or really big factories. I also like to help people with technical difficulties like machines not getting power, or pipes not running correctly.

Tell us a bit about yourself: I like playing the guitar and also usually play tekkit a lot. I have 3 cats. I have 4 friends IRL who play tekkit.

Mods you are proficient in: I know about most of Equivalent Exchange and Industrial Craft 2. I am quite good at mixing mods so that they work together to be really efficient in making things like HV solar arrays and quantum armor.

Past histories on servers: I have been one of the richest people on the server in Mydedicated2u tekkit, Bedcraft, and a couple of others which I don't have anymore as they have shut down.

What company do you want to join: I would like to join Anperture science or make my own company called StormTech.

What do you like about this server: It's tekkit with PvP, factions, and semi anarchy. I love tekkit, PvP, factions, and anarchy. This server is perfect. Enough said.

Why do you want to join this server: Lots of my friends talk about the server and say it's really good.

Why should we let you join this server: I can help build things, and help anybody with technical problems like machines not getting power, or pipes not pulling items out or putting items into the right chest or machine. I am also quite good at PvP so if anybody is raiding my base or the company base I will be able to dispatch them easily. I'm also good at hiding chests.

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: My first solar powered airship with a nano armor factory and an MV solar factory and a safe reactor. I know it's not much, but oh well.

Thanks for reading!

Name: Daniel Gray

Age: 12 (I know it sounds like I'm immature, but please don't judge me on my age...)

Country and Time Zone: Country is England and timezone is GMT.

IGN: QNCNXW8R

Hobbies: I enjoy attempting to build complicated machines in tekkit such as airships with quantum armor factories in it, or really big factories. I also like to help people with technical difficulties like machines not getting power, or pipes not running correctly.

Tell us a bit about yourself: I like playing the guitar and also usually play tekkit a lot. I have 3 cats. I have 4 friends IRL who play tekkit.

Mods you are proficient in: I know about most of Equivalent Exchange and Industrial Craft 2. I am quite good at mixing mods so that they work together to be really efficient in making things like HV solar arrays and quantum armor.

Past histories on servers: I have been one of the richest people on the server in Mydedicated2u tekkit, Bedcraft, and a couple of others which I don't have anymore as they have shut down.

What company do you want to join: I would like to join Anperture science or make my own company called StormTech.

What do you like about this server: It's tekkit with PvP, factions, and semi anarchy. I love tekkit, PvP, factions, and anarchy. This server is perfect. Enough said.

Why do you want to join this server: Lots of my friends talk about the server and say it's really good.

Why should we let you join this server: I can help build things, and help anybody with technical problems like machines not getting power, or pipes not pulling items out or putting items into the right chest or machine. I am also quite good at PvP so if anybody is raiding my base or the company base I will be able to dispatch them easily. I'm also good at hiding chests.

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: My first solar powered airship with a nano armor factory and an MV solar factory and a safe reactor. I know it's not much, but oh well.

Thanks for reading!

Accepted. If I were to judge you on your age, I'd be a hypocrite. I'm 12 as well.