i come in peace as a worried tekkitter

Grantlop

I think that, if anything, Kaker & Co (meaning us, of course,) can keep our cheese right where it's supposed to be--right here on our forums.

Let's keep setting that example, if possible, no matter how often we get (slow)poked by FTB trolls.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that, if anything, Kaker & Co (meaning us, of course,) can keep our cheese right where it's supposed to be--right here on our forums.

Let's keep setting that example, if possible, no matter how often we get (slow)poked by FTB trolls.

There are plenty of Tekkiters who are contributing on the FTB forums (Bride is a great example).

Well if he wants to "end the fight" then ok, we weren't really interested in having a fight but ok. Alls I can say is, guy takes several opportunities to remind us in his posts that he hates KakerMix and is confused when he is banned by KakerMix from forums owned by KakerMix. I don't understand. Must be because we're trampling his freedom of speech. People should be allowed to ask questions Kaker! Where's the birth certificate Kaker-HUSSEIN-Mix!?

Well if he wants to "end the fight" then ok, we weren't really interested in having a fight but ok. Alls I can say is, guy takes several opportunities to remind us in his posts that he hates KakerMix and is confused when he is banned by KakerMix from forums owned by KakerMix. I don't understand. Must be because we're trampling his freedom of speech. People should be allowed to ask questions Kaker! Where's the birth certificate Kaker-HUSSEIN-Mix!?

Agreed! We also want to see KakerMix's REAL beard! Us folks at Feed The Beard are getting suspicious!

Personally I would love to see KakerMix, Cheap shot, Slowpoke, and as many involved mod authors as possible to be locked in a padded room with padded weapons for 24 hours to work out their differences. Especially if it is filmed and put on the internet for all to enjoy as I have a feeling it would get interesting fast.

• Moderators

Kaker and Slow in the P.A.I.N.S brawl would surely be a sight to see :D

As Cheap said:

Don't start what you can't finish.

Well, this whole debacle would surely be viewed as a "Public Angry Internet Nerd Slugfest".

And yes Santa, that IS all I want for christmas. To see this entire drama being brought to an end.

Kaker and Slow in the P.A.I.N.S brawl would surely be a sight to see :D

As Cheap said:

Well, this whole debacle would surely be viewed as a "Public Angry Internet Nerd Slugfest".

And yes Santa, that IS all I want for christmas. To see this entire drama being brought to an end.

Or even a Quake match... It almost worked for Notch and Bethesda!

^ this

allthough, it doesnt have to be quake, any pvp game would do the trick

Ultra hard core modded minecraft with a third party built mod pack specifically designed for the challenge. Last man standing is the victor.

Ultra Hard Core is minecraft with out health regen and any health granting items made as hard to get as possible.

This sounds like a wonderful idea actually. Not really to decide a point, but to just have fun for fun's sake. It doesn't have to be quake, but should be a game they both enjoy playing.

IIRC Notch actually challenged the Bethesda devs to a game of Quake. If he lost, he would change the name of Scrolls

i would love it if this actually happens, hungar games could be a fun one too.

In all honesty, this really could be a good way for the two parties to build bridges and have some fun at the same time.

But, they'd have to stream/record it, so we can all watch ;)

In all honesty this would never happen. And it would be useless as whoever lost would just say that it was just a game and didn't mean anything.