Question

Whenever I click on Technic Launcher to open it, nothing happens. I've tried to run it as administrator and it didn't work. I am running windows 10 with the most recent Java version.

3 answers to this question

pastebin a log Logs can be found by opening the launcher and clicking on the cog wheel located at the top right.  paste the contents of the latest log into http://paste.ubuntu.com/ and paste the link to that here. 

On 8/17/2016 at 2:34 PM, AetherPirate said:
pastebin a log Logs can be found by opening the launcher and clicking on the cog wheel located at the top right.  paste the contents of the latest log into http://paste.ubuntu.com/ and paste the link to that here. 

It wont open though, so i cant click anything. Ive deleted and reinstalled it multiple times and it still wont open

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By HorACEEE
      hHello!
      Recently, i have had a huge need to play the original yogbox. I guess i just need to feel the wind of oldschool again, no other pack has given me so much fun. Unfortunately i am not able to play it. I obviously downloaded it, but it just won't launch. After i press play nothing happens, technic launcher doesn't hide as it should and the minecraft window isn't there at all.
      I opened the console and got this message:
      [B#402] File version.json not found in C:\Users\pawel\AppData\Roaming\.technic\modpacks\yogbox\bin\modpack.jar
      [B#402] java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\pawel\AppData\Roaming\.technic\modpacks\yogbox\bin\natives\lwjgl64.dll (The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process)
      [B#402]     at java.io.FileOutputStream.open0(Native Method)
      [B#402]     at java.io.FileOutputStream.open(Unknown Source)
      [B#402]     at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
      [B#402]     at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
      [B#402]     at net.technicpack.utilslib.ZipUtils.unzipEntry(ZipUtils.java:95)
      [B#402]     at net.technicpack.utilslib.ZipUtils.unzipFile(ZipUtils.java:145)
      [B#402]     at net.technicpack.launchercore.install.tasks.UnzipFileTask.runTask(UnzipFileTask.java:59)
      [B#402]     at net.technicpack.launchercore.install.tasks.TaskGroup.runTask(TaskGroup.java:86)
      [B#402]     at net.technicpack.launchercore.install.InstallTasksQueue.runAllTasks(InstallTasksQueue.java:52)
      [B#402]     at net.technicpack.launchercore.install.ModpackInstaller.installPack(ModpackInstaller.java:42)
      [B#402]     at net.technicpack.launcher.launch.Installer$1.run(Installer.java:116)
      [B#402]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
      [B#402] Starting download of with 3 tries remaining

Is there anyone who knows a bit or two about yogbox and could help me? I'm looking forward to any solutions
      btw my java i okay, the most recent and 64 bit as it should be

• By MrMeowser06
      So i am having this issue where if I try to launch my modpack, Technic loads, closes, and reopens again. I have tried google search's but I have found none for a Intel(R) HD Graphics 620 on windows 10. I have tried relaunching and reinstalling the modpack and Technic. Please help.
    • By DragonGodOfDeath
      Ok So i hopped on here to see if anyone can give me some insight, I've been trying to fix this issue for two days for my little bother to no avail. So whenever he starts a modpack (or the vanilla minecraft launcher) it loads up but when the game is supposed to open it just closes technic (or mojangs launcher) and restarts it, ill include the log file it is not a ram issue cause i have 7 GIGS ALLOCATED. Please help thank you.
      techniclauncher_2018-07-10.log
    • By drinkmybritishtears
      I'm not sure if this is under the right topic, but-
      Ever since I updated my laptop, the Minecraft Diaries mod-pack crashes after 2/7 (Phase 1), before that it was fine and ran well. I've tried re-installing the pack and the technic launcher itself, nothing new has happened and I'm not sure what to do.
      (I'm not sure if it counts as a custom seen as i myself didn't make it, but I think it's fan-based)
      ((MOD-PACK -- https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/tribute-to-aphmau.722351/about ))

• By BladefuryDev
      The Technic Launcher seems to crash every time I try to access the "Modpack Options".  Here is the error log the launcher generates after closing itself.
      Crash Log - Pastebin
      GIF of the problem