HEXXIT (incomplete) modlist

Isigiel

Oh, trust me, I get it. I just didn't catch that dwwojcik's reply was sarcasm. As for the joining today, I've been lurking these forums since the latest Big Dig update. I just didn't have the desire to reply until now.

Anyways, can't wait to play Hexxit. I'm curious to see how the BattleTowers and whatnot are configured.

so... you are still a nubcake (or a newfag, if you please). the last big dig update is quite recent.

dwwojick's post was the hardest to mistake for being serious!

I'd been considering making a pack like this for a bit, but Worldgen tends to make my laptop server die, unfortunately. Either way, I'll definitely be checking this out.

so... you are still a nubcake (or a newfag, if you please). the last big dig update is quite recent.

OMG like LOL!!!!!!!!!! Wut do u mean not seriuz? Dat tots seriuz!!!!!!!!!!!! D-dubs is so seriuz, he'z like master @ seriuz!

Please use subtle sarcasm when replying. The more obvious it is, the more newbies will mistake it for the real thing.

• Forum Administrators

Shut the fuck up.

I'm pretty disappointed at the response to this list. A large modpack producer puts in loads of time, effort, and hopefully planning, to make a nice, themed pack, and immediately people ask for the same old thing and threaten to halt their support if they don't get what they think they want.

Tekkit devs, I can't wait to see how the dungeon mods, Zulu, HC, EBXL, and others' worldgen work together. I might add BoP and HungerOverhaul to my own setup out of favouritism, unless some reason halts me. Either way, major props guys, and I can't wait to play. Please don't give in to the pressure from those who are afraid of new things. P.s. I checked out the Hexxit Gear mod, looks sweet!

I think everyone's being plenty appreciative, but everyone here loves to cut up. I was uncertain about people data mining the (unfinished) mod list, but I'm glad now that people are linking the mods' pages- a lot of these mods are new to our community, so giving everyone the chance to read up on them a bit could be pretty great. See you guys friday morning. :)

I think everyone's being plenty appreciative, but everyone here loves to cut up.

Yea, I'm seeing that now. But I did make a terrible impression there, next time I'll learn not to skim over replies.

And guys, "newfag" isn't really that derogatory, I just have to take the time to learn the ropes of this seriuz community.

• Forum Administrators

Yea, I'm seeing that now. But I did make a terrible impression there, next time I'll learn not to skim over replies.

And guys, "newfag" isn't really that derogatory, I just have to take the time to learn the ropes of this seriuz community.

Its not about it being derogatory, it's about it being terrible meme talk.

Got it sct, thanks. Maiden, people there are more concerned about summerfags as of late.

And to get us back on topic- I'm wondering why Hexxit has the Flesh to Leather mod. Pam's Simple Recipes includes the same recipe, and more.

I don't think $fag is in any way appropriate to use on this forum, as demonstrated by moderator reprisals above.

As for the Flesh to Leather mod...y'know, that's a good question that I really can't answer. Then again, this isn't a finalized modlist so it's entirely possible the team will replace FtL with Simple Recipes.

I'm too lazy to check through all the mod pages so I'm going to see if anyone knows the answer to this question which is playing on my mind a bit at the moment.

Is there any way to teleport back to your base or something in this at the moment? Hexxit seems like a very roam-y modpack where you don't stay in one place for long, but if you have nowhere to settle then there's nowhere to store loot, farm plants or take advantage of your awesome stuff.

I'm thinking maybe DimDoors could take care of this for us, but it's not as portable.

You could, you know, walk, like we all used to in vanilla....

What is this heracy you call "Vanilla"?

Seriously though, if you have to lug a full inventory of loot back to your base every time you raid a dungeon and fill your inventory (a lot in my experience - once every couple of minutes some times), then it's going to get pretty frustrating.

What is this heracy you call "Vanilla"?

Seriously though, if you have to lug a full inventory of loot back to your base every time you raid a dungeon and fill your inventory (a lot in my experience - once every couple of minutes some times), then it's going to get pretty frustrating.

Well, cmon, even Direwolf20 started in vanilla.

But I see your point. Maybe they should add ender storage of backpacks or something? IDK, I'm sure they'll come up with something.