did notch make technec???

crafterz

i was just wondering if notch made technec? because minecraft is copy righted??? thanks for ur time

Congratulations. You have managed to rape the English language and rape our brains at the same time.

Oh, and rape is not legal.

In a way, yes. It's an unknown fact that KakerMix sprung fully formed from Notch's forehead, while CheapShot and Agelian grew from the tears that were shed when Notch lost his first fedora in a battle with an ice giant.

Actually i'm pretty sure the fight was with Bethesda softworks.

Hold up, people. It's only Saturday, and I'm pretty sure we've had our quota of idiot-threads for this week. Or is it like a lower-limit sort of quota? I've never quite worked that out...

There is no quota, it evolves naturally, just like Kakermix, Cheapshot, and Agelian did. Pudhux, of course, was created in the image of some bizarre alien god.

if you were going to rape our brains, you could at least have spelled TechnIc right. honestly, i am starting to think Einstein's quote was true. "only two things are truly infinite. The universe, and human stupidity. and i am not sure about the first one."