[1.6.4] Resilience Free Build [PVE-PVP MiniGames][30 Slot][RFB ModPack][Greylist]

Unfortunately we hit them with the ticket just as they closed their support lines. So It most likely won't even be looked at until tomorrow.

Technically I could start the server now, but in the long run, we can either go through this now, and prevent it from happening again, or go through the same thing when we decide to update to 1.7 and regen the map.  Personally I'd rather solve the problem now, rather then wait until later.

Hopefully we'll hear back from them sometime tomorrow afternoon...

The Good news out of all this is, once this is resolved, everything else is already in place and everyone gets access to 24/7 chunkloading area's wooo.

Edited by TehTub

Username:martijn9898

Have you ever been banned from any servers?:naa,1x but got unbanned

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?:yep

What’s Rule Number Seven?:obey staff(mods/admins)

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience:few months right npw

Hello everyone, I would like to apologize for the crash the other day... lol... I have no clue as to what i did there but sorry anyway and ty Tub for fixing it so fast . I also appreciate all the hard work that all of our admins and mods etc put into this server but could u plz give us an update and a rough estimation of when the server will be back on... sorry for asking just need to relax ... playing mc... lol... too much stress these days... anyway... ty very much and sorry again :)

can i get the basic terms of what the crash spar caused was (yes she is a she Tub xD)

cause there's a good chance that was me while i expanded the smeltry while on her char over the weekend just passed

Hello everyone, I would like to apologize for the crash the other day... lol... I have no clue as to what i did there but sorry anyway and ty Tub for fixing it so fast . I also appreciate all the hard work that all of our admins and mods etc put into this server but could u plz give us an update and a rough estimation of when the server will be back on... sorry for asking just need to relax ... playing mc... lol... too much stress these days... anyway... ty very much and sorry again :)

It was neither of you two's fault. Simply some poor sanity checks in Tinkers for edge cases of items being inserted into the smeltery. I appreciate the apologies but they're unnecessary. It happens. Example, a simple typo on my end is whats caused the day of downtime we're experiencing atm. Luckily Support for our host has gotten back to us and after clearing up the defalut responses ("You can delete a database yourself by..."  Sure I can, if I want to load 18.9BG of data into the VPS ram and crash the sub domains SQL server, Like I already did once.)  They're working on it on they're end. So It shouldn't be too much longer.

It was neither of you two's fault. Simply some poor sanity checks in Tinkers for edge cases of items being inserted into the smeltery. I appreciate the apologies but they're unnecessary. It happens. Example, a simple typo on my end is whats caused the day of downtime we're experiencing atm. Luckily Support for our host has gotten back to us and after clearing up the defalut responses ("You can delete a database yourself by..."  Sure I can, if I want to load 18.9BG of data into the VPS ram and crash the sub domains SQL server, Like I already did once.)  They're working on it on they're end. So It shouldn't be too much longer.

great! thanks for the hard work tub! :D

Hey guys, WE'RE BACK!

That's right, Support finally got around to dropping our database and everything is back up and running.

Couple things:

1. If you see a Chunkloader in the overworld, or anywhere else for that matter, break it and destroy it. They don't work for regular players anymore so no one needs them placed or around, so even if it doesn't belong to you go ahead and break it and get rid of it.

2. If you want a chunkloading block (The only place Chunkloaders will work). Catch me on line or send me a PM and I'll set you up.

3. Chunkloading is 24/7. If I come to your block and I don't see proper designs WITH OFF SWITCHES, you'll lose your chunkloader and be SOL till you redesign.

4. DO NOT LIVE IN YOUR BLOCK, there are various ways to move things about and set things up so you can maintain power and storage there w/o the need to live there.

That's about it for now.. I'll be online till about 4AM or so in-case y'all want to get in and start working.

Again thanks for your patience, we shouldn't experience this again, but its good to know y'all can take the minor downtime we do experience in stride.

been along time guys, good to see tub is still awesome XD i might join the server again. been busy with life and crap XD. not sure if the map has been regened or not, but if it hasnt ill make sure any anchors i had are gone.

bad login crap.... is this happening for others? assuming its just mojangs servers being derp

Edited by Ubernator44

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience:4 months

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience:4 months

Sorry that your initial application was lost amongst the various messages about the server. Accepted. Be nice, have fun. Questions or comments can be directed to me via ingame /mail or PM on these forums.

we have an issue, this dude....something meat i cant find his application in the forum to be sure of his name greefed the player towns spawner room. tryed to go down there and chouldnt use the elevator. dug  down there and found glass stacked on top of the elevator stopping it from working as well as multiple glass blocks removed so that the squid spawner was just spawning endless squids and was left on so there were 20+ squids spawning and dieing down there as well as he removed glass blocks from the tainted soil spawner letting spiders out of it and messed with the color combo on the lava tank shutting down the magmatics that keep the random mob that spawns for some resion even with the lights on from accumulating AND he turned the lights off so there was about 30 hostile mobs down there.

BTW i know it was him becuse no sooner did i show him around then that happend. and it was only him me and a few other old timers on durring the time between i was down there with him showing it to him and i found it greefed

BTW i know it was him becuse no sooner did i show him around then that happend. and it was only him me and a few other old timers on durring the time between i was down there with him showing it to him and i found it greefed

Quack, Quack, Just postin to say that I'm alive, and that this has been taken care of. 

Username: Nikola25
Have you ever been banned from any servers?: I have never been banned from any servers
Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: I can read and write english
What’s Rule Number Seven?: Obey the administrators and moderators
Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: Two years of playing tekkit and ftb

Username: Nikola25

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: I have never been banned from any servers

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: I can read and write english

What’s Rule Number Seven?: Obey the administrators and moderators

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: Two years of playing tekkit and ftb

Well now, you're an oldy from back in our Tekkit Classic days. I actually remember your application, although I do not remember if I was in a position to act on it at the time. Regardless welcome back and have fun. I'd say follow the rules but being from our original and slightly more strict server I can assume you know them. As always questions or comments can be refereed to me via PM or /mail in game.

Hey everyone,

Some stuff has come up and I wont be able to be as active as I would like to be. If anything breaks I'll try to fix it as soon as I can but you'll need to PM me here for me to see it. I'll see y'all as soon as I'm able to.