Could someone please fill me in on this whole BWF thing?

mobott

I've seen the P.A.I.N.S. thing that's at the top of these forums, but I don't quite understand why Flowerchild lashed out. I know that FC has never liked Forge, but what was all the stuff about BWF and Flowerchild trying to "Destroy Eloraam"?

Long story short, it's playground politics and FC is the fat wierd kid with emotional problems who wants other kids to play with him the way he wants to.

Hmm, I dunno, I would rather associate him with the attention-whore who became ugly because she started bitching far too much and is now trying to grab more attention, but failing at it.

• Forum Administrators

FC owns the copyrights for windmills so it is illegal to depict them in you own mods, and he had BWF shut down. Also sued Holland, Holland is gone now.

I can confirm this is completely accurate.

Hmm, I dunno, I would rather associate him with the attention-whore who became ugly because she started bitching far too much and is now trying to grab more attention, but failing at it.

I'm not trying to bring teen drama & angst into playground politics. :p

FC owns the copyrights for windmills so it is illegal to depict them in you own mods, and he had BWF shut down. Also sued Holland, Holland is gone now.

I can confirm this, we had to move to Germany. :smith:

I can confirm this, we had to move to Germany. :smith:

"Welp, that's it guys. We had a good run, made some good stamppot, but damn, I guess those windmills were a bad idea. Pack it in, we're moving to Australia. Tell Teraku we're moving to Germany or something, now's our chance to lose him."

The forge dudes are making a BTW copy, except in forge. FC shits out more drama, everybody moves on and lols.

Not "the forge dudes", just someone under the double pseudonym "FlowerAdult" (who could potentially be "one of the forge dudes" but probably isn't).

Wait, crap... I just remembered my retirement portfolio is heavily invested in wooden clog futures.

My account is ruined, FC has ensured my twilight years are spent eating cat food for sustenance and burning family heirlooms for warmth...

from what i understand (and can remember)

eloraam is a cunt because she put a whole bunch of hooks into forge and is now trying to take over forge with all her hooks and such

so dong princess is trying to get everyone over to base class modding which would essencally end forge...and FC hates forge and love base class modding so for him its win win

think that is all from what i can remember...hard to believe we got a forum thread up to 30 ish pages on this....

from what i understand (and can remember)

eloraam is a cunt because she put a whole bunch of hooks into forge and is now trying to take over forge with all her hooks and such

so dong princess is trying to get everyone over to base class modding which would essencally end forge...and FC hates forge and love base class modding so for him its win win

think that is all from what i can remember...hard to believe we got a forum thread up to 30 ish pages on this....

There is nothing wrong with Eloraam, FC was only frustrated she was stealing the spotlight with her modding skills. She's probably the most sensible modder around, actually.