Don't suggest Gregtech because I like my hands

deathman12e3

No GT whit default setings is hard and EE has transmutation which makes you not go around and do more stuff

So your point is that GT must be good because it's not as easy as EE? And that anyone using EE must be completely unable to do anything but sit in front of a Condensor?

Great logic there...

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So your point is that GT must be good because it's not as easy as EE? And that anyone using EE must be completely unable to do anything but sit in front of a Condensor?

Great logic there...

*facepalm* i said that ppl that use EE all the time WON'T LIKE default setting of GT as you can't transmute everything, i didn't say that EE is bad, i didn't say that GT is good, i didn't say that ppl that use EE are stupid/unable to do anything but sit in front of a condensor

*facepalm* i said that ppl that use EE all the time WON'T LIKE default setting of GT as you can't transmute everything, i didn't say that EE is bad, i didn't say that GT is good, i didn't say that ppl that use EE are stupid/unable to do anything but sit in front of a condensor

You definitely implied it. And your grammar makes it hard to know exactly what you're saying.

And I always played with EE2 disabled, and guess what? I hate GregTech and I hate the author.

*facepalm* i said that ppl that use EE all the time WON'T LIKE default setting of GT as you can't transmute everything

really? you seem to have a serious hang-up regarding EE2 and the people who use/used it. this sentence fragment is directly implying that EE2 users are unable to handle gregtech. your entire argument so far has been "people only dislike it because EE2" which is a piss poor endorsement of the mod.

the word for what you are doing is condescension. look it up.

really? you seem to have a serious hang-up regarding EE2 and the people who use/used it. this sentence fragment is directly implying that EE2 users are unable to handle gregtech. your entire argument so far has been "people only dislike it because EE2" which is a piss poor endorsement of the mod.

the word for what you are doing is condescension. look it up.

I didnt say say that ppl dislike it because of ee I said that its hard to get used to GT and as a user of EE I know that from experience

Okay. I never use EE2. And I fucking hate gregtech, and while I at it, I don't like Gred either. Go figure

Yeah, he seems to have that attitude where when it comes to, well, anything, he feverishly denies that anything he does causes bugs, crashes, etc., the most recent example being someone reporting an infinite EU glitch caused by a block that disenchanted items for EU not disenchanting and keeping the item in the input slot if it's on a server, only to be met with "I don't know what you're talking about the code the error mentions is flawless!" Funny thing is, if FTB didn't include it and everyone didn't raise a fuss over how tedious/buggy it made everything, I would have never heard of this mod.

I didnt say say that ppl dislike it because of ee I said that its hard to get used to GT and as a user of EE I know that from experience

Yeah that's actually exactly what you said.

You're an idiot. :frogout3:

Quite honestly, nobody will like the default settings, especially if they've used the mods it screws up before. It's not adding content in any form, it's just breaking other people's.

The default settings even completely remove some features, such as the mass fabricator. Now tell me, what is the point in a mod which removes content, not adds it?

ok, THAT argument could be made of ANY mod vs GT. Seriously... TC2 is nothing like GT is that to say I'll find GT hard? You have made no real connection between EE and GT other than the point you imply that EE users are idiots.

ok, THAT argument could be made of ANY mod vs GT. Seriously... TC2 is nothing like GT is that to say I'll find GT hard? You have made no real connection between EE and GT other than the point you imply that EE users are idiots.

I know that EE is opposite of GT so it can be really hard getting used to (only if GT settings are default) my friend and I changed the config after using it in creative for fun (we know that as former EE player we can never do good in ic2 whit default configs)

I know that EE is opposite of GT so it can be really hard getting used to (only if GT settings are default) my friend and I changed the config after using it in creative for fun (we know that as former EE player we can never do good in ic2 whit default configs)

again, your argument holds no bearing as thaumcraft is completely different than GT as is thermal expansion, or redpower, or railcraft.

My advice: remove both GregTech and IC2. Honestly, the things IC provides, other mods do better. Modular Powersuits, Thermal Expansion, (there's no CF mod yet, but I have my hopes up) etc.

Remove IC2? That seems kinda drastic. Although it's made redundant by other mods, it's still one of the best choices early-game and is still quite interesting. It gives a lot of alternative ways to get a lot of items. Think of stuff like Snowballs, Ice, etc.

It could do with a massive overhaul, though. Something akin to IC³ being made.

IC2 adds more than just electric armors and "smash ores, get metal".

Crops are nice and can be MUCH higher output if even a little effort is put into it. Cheaper than a MFR planter/harvester combo by far.

Brewing is an interesting diversion with useful results.

UU matter is pretty unique and solves endgame scarcity without being overpowered.

Energy generation/storage/use is MUCH easier to deal with than BC engines and TE energy cells.

You'd need pretty much all of volts and some extra just to cover what IC2 adds.

again, your argument holds no bearing as thaumcraft is completely different than GT as is thermal expansion, or redpower, or railcraft.

They (rail craft,thaumcraft and others) are completely different but they are not opposite to GT (at least not as much as EE).

My advice: remove both GregTech and IC2. Honestly, the things IC provides, other mods do better. Modular Powersuits, Thermal Expansion, (there's no CF mod yet, but I have my hopes up) etc.

I mostly agree but they don't do it in the same way as ic2 (TE has rock wool and it can't burn and it can be dyed (as far as I know)so there kinda is CF)

They (rail craft,thaumcraft and others) are completely different but they are not opposite to GT (at least not as much as EE).

I mostly agree but they don't do it in the same way as ic2 (TE has rock wool and it can't burn and it can be dyed (as far as I know)so there kinda is CF)

Except EE isn't the opposite of GT you moronic excuse for a troll.