[1.6.4] Resilience Free Build [PVE-PVP MiniGames][30 Slot][RFB ModPack][Greylist]

Main+Top.JPG

ModPack Page:

http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/details/resilience-pack

(Server IP is already built into the pack, just go to Multiplayer and join)

Mumble Server IP: 54.200.252.249

Mumble PW: resilienceserver

Description.JPG

This Modpack was created by and for the Resilience Freebuild Community. After multiple iterations of mod packs and maps we've decided to blaze our own trail, with Mods that interest us and make our playing time more enjoyable while maintaining a safe and stable map which we can play on for extended periods. With this pack we hope to balance stability with enjoyment, maintaining both a high level of mod interactions and creativity while preserving performance.

Not only are we a FreeBuild Server but we also like to have a little PVP fun in our custom made Arenas… Everything from Hunger Games to Counterstrike replica maps are in the Arena lineup. Keep in mind that the original community is PVE based so not everyone will want to join the MiniGames. However, a simple notice in chat that you are starting a MiniGame may yield more players than you expected. Some of our PVE Builders have some rage in them :P.

Rules.JPG

1.Read all the rules in this thread, and in game!

2.Apply to become a member, otherwise, you will be lost forever…

3.No Griefing…

4.No Stealing…

5.No Using/Crafting BANNED ITEMS, see below!

6.No PVP unless the other player agrees to a battle.

7.Obey the Admins and Mods!

8.Be Respectful to each other!

9.No chat Spamming

10.Keep the overworld looking nice: AKA, DON’T place quarries everywhere in the overworld.

11.One Chunk Loader Per Person (Excludes quarries)… Don’t make me disable them!!!

Banned+Items.JPG

1.Most of Mystcraft. We Create mining worlds as needed…

2.Sacred Rubber Tree Saplings

3.Spatial IO Port for AE.

Uptime.JPG

We should experience a 99% uptime... We are now on a hosted server with 4 people having the ability to restart with a button. PM an Admin or Mod if you are having an issue on the server.

Server+Staff.JPG

Admins:

Milworkz

TehTub

Garretteagle1

Mods:

Taroyra

TheDragonCow

Jerrk

Architects:

CollyDee

Jaguar99

Cloneco

Sparitsa

Old Timers:

Ubernator

Flit

ThuckThuck

Sparitsa

Ranz

Spuctor

Nenwenth

Installed+Mods.JPG

BuildCraft

Applied Energistics

Computer Craft

Open Blocks

CodeChickenCore

ChickenChunks

Translocators

NEI

WR-CBE

EnderStorage

Bibliocraft

Tinkers Construct

COFHCore

Thermal Expansion 3

Steves Carts 2

Extra Utilities

ObsidiPlates

FlatSigns

Mobius Core

Opis

JABBA

Forestry

NEI Plugins

NEI Addons

MineFactory Reloaded

Inventory Tweaks

Big Reactors

Ender IO

bspkrsCors

Treecapitator

Railcraft

Mystcraft

Iron Chests

GregsLighting

Morph

Plugins.JPG

PermmisionsEx

Essentials

WorldEdit

BOSEconomy

MiniGames

Vault

VoxelSniper

Installation.JPG

1.Copy the Modpack URL from the ModPack Page located at the top.

2.Open the Technic Launcher and click "Add Pack".

3.Paste the URL from above into the box that appears.

4.Click OK and then Play.

5.Allow the pack to download, join the server provided in the Multiplayer Menu.

Application+Form.JPG

Application Form: Please use the form below to apply for Member Rank for our server!

Username:

Have you ever been banned from any servers?:

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?:

What’s Rule Number Seven?:

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience:

Bans can be appealed via a PM to myself.

Edited by milworkz

Username: Cherri_San

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: No.

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: Yes.

What’s Rule Number Seven?: "7. Obey the Admins and Mods!"

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: A various amount of servers, ones hosted on a LAN with some buddies, mostly building, I did a lot of cosmetics and mining. Overall pretty good fun for all.

i get secound post... cause cherri was 2 fast

Username: 1Charak2

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: truthfully a couple of times normally abusive admins or they did not write the rules

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: Yes i can as i was born in england and lived in england since i was born

What’s Rule Number Seven?: Obey the mods and admins

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: Its been great so far ive been on great communitys and i have played a vairity of minigames

i get secound post... cause cherri was 2 fast

Username: 1Charak2

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: truthfully a couple of times normally abusive admins or they did not write the rules

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: Yes i can as i was born in england and lived in england since i was born

What’s Rule Number Seven?: Obey the mods and admins

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: Its been great so far ive been on great communitys and i have played a vairity of minigames

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: A various amount of servers, ones hosted on a LAN with some buddies, mostly building, I did a lot of cosmetics and mining. Overall pretty good fun for all.

Accepted, have fun & read the rules at spawn

Approved, please read the rules at spawn, and enjoy!

Username: jakestarz555

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: Nope.

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: Yep

What’s Rule Number Seven?: Obey Admins and Mods.

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: Been playing for years :)

Also accepted

Username: SMOKIN_P5YCHO

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: Nope

Have you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: Yeah

What’s Rule Number Seven?: 7, Obey the admins and mods

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: Been playing for several years, Admin'd a few TerraFirmaCraft servers, looking for more tech based game-play now.

Username: WSNoon

What’s Rule Number Seven?: Obey the Admins and Mods.

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: Just one server so far, I hope to learn more from other players. I am more familiar with vanilla Minecraft than Tekkit.

Username: WSNoon

What’s Rule Number Seven?: Obey the Admins and Mods.

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: Just one server so far, I hope to learn more from other players. I am more familiar with vanilla Minecraft than Tekkit.

Accepted. Grab the pack and log in. Read the rules on the board where you spawn. Have fun. If you have any questions or comments you can direct them to me or other staff via PM here or /mail in-game.

Alright, seems like the first day out went pretty well!

Anyway, I've re-started my youtube channel & added some new video's, which were made on the server :P, Its kinda a lets-play series (i guess), I need to work on pretty much everything about the video's, but I think they will defiantly be better next time. IE likely tomorrow morning.

Here's the link to the channel if you want to check it out:

I might also record on some of the other games I have, idk. Watching the video's might help you out though, maybe as a tutorial to some mods, or by giving you information about the server & its upcoming events!

Anyway, Cya all laterz :P

Alright, seems like the first day out went pretty well!

Anyway, I've re-started my youtube channel & added some new video's, which were made on the server :P, Its kinda a lets-play series (i guess), I need to work on pretty much everything about the video's, but I think they will defiantly be better next time. IE likely tomorrow morning.

Here's the link to the channel if you want to check it out:

I might also record on some of the other games I have, idk. Watching the video's might help you out though, maybe as a tutorial to some mods, or by giving you information about the server & its upcoming events!

Anyway, Cya all laterz :P

You'll have at-least 1 view guaranteed. I always liked watching LP's done on our servers.

I tried logging in today to the new server but it just gave me the message "Failed to login: Bad login". Does anyone know what my problem is?

Please help! (also: Ooo Shiny new modpack!)

Usually because of Mojangs auth servers having a hiccup.. Just try again and if it keeps it up let me know.

Ok guys, we are experiencing some unexpected lag (when is it expected though) and are going to try a few things. First thing is first, bringing down the mystcraft worlds to see if that helps. Just moving the world files and can add them back, so dont worry about losing anything.

We have a few other ideas up our sleeves as well and we are actively working on it.

server is still having really weird lag on the server. fine moving around but braking blocks takes like 2-3 trys and smelting in a tinker furnace keeps going back and forth a tick every now and again making it take like 2-3 times longer to smelt and the same happens when pouring the block