[1.6.4] Resilience Free Build [PVE-PVP MiniGames][30 Slot][RFB ModPack][Greylist]

still down, just wait for tub to post

*He is activly working on it. Technically its done; but tub's upload speed is rather slow & its a rather large file sooo itll take a while.

Edited by maphrea

So while I'm uploading the world file I figured I'd let y'all know whats up. Sacred Rubber Saplings have been disabled, any one who has one in a chest or inventory please destroy them in what ever way you see fit. They make some super awesome trees but they also destroy the server. Sacred Oak Saplings are fine. Just not Rubber ones. Anyway, the upload will take at-least an hour. Find something to do in the mean time. I'll post once the server is up again.

thank goodness you are keeping the sacred oaks... i live in one XD

So there seems to be some rolling restarts without Crash Reports. I am going to stop the server and review the logs for a minute. If anyone has done anything recently within the last 20 minutes or so, just let me know. No big deal, but somthing doesnt like somthing hahahaha.

I recently in the last few minutes placed a redstone controller but it seemed to be working fine for several minutes, before the crashes started. It was running as a ten second timer, I reset it to do nothing just before the last crash, not sure if that took effect before the server went down or not. The area I am working in is not chunk loaded. I believe there were three of us online at the time Myself DragonsunX and I think CollyDee was still on.

Edited by WC_Shill

Im going to restart the server real quick, please do not join yet. If people join I will have to bring it back down and make the server whitelist. I am going to check out a few areas that may be causing the issues.

Edited by milworkz

Well; the server's been up for a full work week (5 day's) Lets see if we can keep it up for a full week :P

In the meantime; to give this post a little more purpose; Ima Talk about Your Ender Bee's (For those who don't know)

As they were handed out; You cannot use them; since they need an Ender Dragon Egg as their flower. You might be asking "Well Why hand them out then". Simply put you can still use them if you use extra bee's genetics stuff in the following step list (or however else you can manage it)

1. Obtain a Large Number of Bee DNA & Meadow's Drones.

2. Create an Isolator & Empty Serum Vials. (Might need Royal Jelly)

3. Use the Meadows Drones In the Isolator Until you get This specific Serum; "Flowers Pollination Serum" (Flowering Serums just increase/decrease the amount of flower's are spawned within the radius of your bee's)

4. Make A Purifier & Get the Serum To Excellent Quality (might be optional, idk)

5. Make A Synthesizer & Give the Serum at-least 1 Charge (Pretty sure this isn't optional)

6. Make an Inoculator & Put both the finished serum & Ender Princess into it.

7. Once Finished; Simply put your Ender Princess into an apiary with normal flowers around it & wala, it works.

There seems to be a problem on the server, i log in and things work fine, then dragon logs in and everything goes to hell, can't open chests and blocks dont drop. and then it kicks us off of the server? it works fine if its just me alone... so idk if hes got something that when loaded makes everything haywire? says hes been working on bees and made a buildcraft marker. (path marker)?

Edit: He logged in as sawa and it also happened.. 

is it me?

Edited by Coffeeholic

There seems to be a problem on the server, i log in and things work fine, then dragon logs in and everything goes to hell, can't open chests and blocks dont drop. and then it kicks us off of the server? it works fine if its just me alone... so idk if hes got something that when loaded makes everything haywire? says hes been working on bees and made a buildcraft marker. (path marker)?

Edit: He logged in as sawa and it also happened.. 

is it me?

somthing has gone horribly wrong. it happened to me and jerrk earlyer. just wait for tub to fix it.

Alrighty; Thnx to tub, & milz, & my non-english speaking brain; We've fixed the server!

Quite, sorry about that guys. Between 12 and 2 PM today Spigot released a patch for one of its dependency files which caused any server running Spigot, MCPC or any variation built from that to crash. Thanks to the MCPC Dev team it was fixed within minutes, but I was on an errand and couldn't fix the server personally untill I got home at 6PM.

Anyway, it had nothing to do with our pack, or our server specfically (in fact all servers running MCPC were experienceing it) so everythings fine there. Regardless I apologize for the downtime. I'll see y'all online =P.

Username: Clutch_Cabbage
Have you ever been banned from any servers?: No
Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: Yes
What’s Rule Number Seven?: "Obey the Admins and Mods!"
Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: I'm quite well versed in any mod included in Tekkit Lite. Aside from that, I have only minimal experience with the other mods included in your pack. While waiting for my application to be reviewed, I plan to fool around a bit with them. I'm a fast learner so an information gap is not a problem. I look forward to being able to join the community and experience some new mods!

Username: Clutch_Cabbage

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: No

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: Yes

What’s Rule Number Seven?: "Obey the Admins and Mods!"

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: I'm quite well versed in any mod included in Tekkit Lite. Aside from that, I have only minimal experience with the other mods included in your pack. While waiting for my application to be reviewed, I plan to fool around a bit with them. I'm a fast learner so an information gap is not a problem. I look forward to being able to join the community and experience some new mods!

Accepted, have fun. I'm not sure if the first post has been updated with the changes we've made in the 2.0 version of the pack/server so I'll give you a heads up. Chunkloaders turn themselves off after 10 minutes of you logging out, so design any builds with cutoff switches in mind. Upgrade to an Ender Quarry as soon as you have the material and infastructure to do so. Refrain from extrememly complex builds, we had a major issue with a lot of Tile Entities that resulted in the old world needing reset. Otherwise have fun, build stuff and enjoy. Any questions or comments can be directed to me or any other staff (Mod or Admin tag in game) via PM here or /mail in game.

So is it just me or will the launcher not load the modpack I can't seem to get it to work at all. I have already reset the pack and started from scratch. Mojang say's nothing is wrong so... why?

I had exactly the same problem and after a ton of digging it turned out that I just needed to update Java from version 6 to the latest one (7, update 51). After then making sure the older version was uninstalled, everything ran groovily.

Hey guys, The server will be down until I can push an update to the pack. I wanted to wait until I had time to update everything that's been released since 2.0.0 but issues have arisen that mandate a rather hasty patch. I'll do my best to test the change but it's 6am and I'm bushed so try to limit anything new you build. I'll try to get the server up before I fall asleep but if I do pass out before then we'll be back up around 2pm EST or so hopefully..

Likewise I'd like to remind everyone that you can contact me faster via Steam then you can via PM. If you don't have my steam name just message me and I'll throw you my profile link.