Is Attack of the B-Team Boring???

FPS Furry

Heh you think I am offended that is cute.

Why is it blowing your mind people love this pack? Does everyone have to think like you? I just don't understand.  :psyduck:

I think the problem here is that you think your opinion matters at this point. stop moaning about haters and playing the victim card and start proving why anyone should give 2 shits about your opinion over the millions of other opinions that exist on the topic.

this is a pretty baby-like way to handle a complaint, legitimate or not

particularly when you're ignoring terrible terrible comments from a crazy mens rights red pill shitlord because they happen to agree with you on a subject

If only. Oversensitive much? your op made me...do nothing but address what i saw as irrelevant slander. I bet you truly believe in 'trigger warnings' and 'cyberbullying' (snerk)

Let me SHOW you what a critique actually is. This is less an attempt to 'mansplain' or 'educate' you, than it is to demonstrate your complete misunderstanding of the phrase 'constructive criticism' to any other readers.

This is not 'furrymuck'. there is not a monolithic set of wizards that can approve little bits of code or a place where social justice rules. this is a forum for discussing video games, where logic and courtesy, not entitlement and gender politics, are important. Try to keep that in mind.

this is a forum for discussing video games, where logic and courtesy, not entitlement and gender politics, are important. Try to keep that in mind.

Edited by ryokashit

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF YOU HAVE A F**KING PROBLEM WITH SOMETHING IN THE MOD, DON'T USE IT! DELETE IT!

TO CLARIFY: This meant, so if you don't like morphs delete them.

Then players wouldn't be able to connect to servers.

IF YOU DONT LIKE IT ON A SERVER, JUST ASK FOR IT TO BE BANNED DUE TO UNFAIR ADVANTAGES!

TO CLARIFY: /helpop

Not all server owners are smart enough to enable /helpop, let alone listen to it. Cause you know, 12-14 year olds can't take advice.

I really want to insert i spongebob meme here. but apparently i cannot ._.

Spongebob is not a meme.

I called out each person who i saw with my eyes being mean for someones opinion, and for some reason thats a BAD thing? okay then. 

It causes drama.

Posted (edited) · Hidden by freakachu, February 11, 2014 - fuck your witch hunts
Hidden by freakachu, February 11, 2014 - fuck your witch hunts

I bet you truly believe in 'trigger warnings' and 'cyberbullying' (snerk)

GV7y0DA.png

kqQZjTD.png

Learn how to strap a woman without hurting her badly enough to call the cops and you are golden. Heck, Half the time leaving marks is okay, even.

Edited by Goatfister

particularly when you're ignoring terrible terrible comments from a crazy mens rights red pill shitlord because they happen to agree with you on a subject

what complaint was that exactly?  "this pack sucks because morph and bugs"?  yeah, ok, sure.

hey guess what, that guy is still not banned because he isn't foaming at the mount about furries and dog fucking, not because I or anyone else subscribes to his political and social agenda.  his post is still up because it doesn't break any rules, which is the same reason your post is still up and why neither of you have any warnings yet. 

*random images and shit*

I wasn't aware that it was the Technic staff's duty to ensure everyone who posts on these forums be perfectly politically correct. I also wasn't aware that someone's legitimately polite and utterly reasonable post should always be ignored because some ~internet sleuths~ have deduced he's not a whimpering doormat for the typical SJW. Also I'm pretty sure Brigadon's not ever posted anything you find ~objectionable~ here on the Technic forums, because he has enough intelligence to realize that that stuff doesn't belong here.

Edited by dragonshardz

what complaint was that exactly?  "this pack sucks because morph and bugs"?  yeah, ok, sure.

hey guess what, that guy is still not banned because he isn't foaming at the mount about furries and dog fucking, not because I or anyone else subscribes to his political and social agenda.  his post is still up because it doesn't break any rules, which is the same reason your post is still up and why neither of you have any warnings yet. 

i didn't see the complaint as saying anything along those lines. i saw it as someone saying that some mods seem to make others a bit redundant which was met with a crazy amount of hostility which led to an overreaction on behalf of the op.

and that same guy made completely random attacks towards the op based on what? female poster spotted time to start ranting about social justice and trigger warnings even though it has nothing to do with anything mentioned in the slightest!

some shit that got him temp banned

holy shit this person should be in prison and suddenly his random comments about gender make a lot of sense

Edited by freakachu
removed links, because while he doesn't believe in cyber bullying, we do and this was it.

I wasn't aware that it was the Technic staff's duty to ensure everyone who posts on these forums be perfectly politically correct. I also wasn't aware that someone's legitimately polite and utterly reasonable post should always be ignored because some ~internet sleuths~ have deduced he's not a whimpering doormat for the typical SJW.

the dude is literally advocating assaulting women. what is wrong with you

But the amusement thus far has been worthy of the popcorn, and the smacks dealt have been epic.

This is true.

Sure, let's take comments made somewhere entirely different and relate them to what a guy says on a forum about a block game. Surely his opinion means nothing now, and he should be personally attacked and have more internet dirt dug up about him.

i didn't see the complaint as saying anything along those lines. i saw it as someone saying that some mods seem to make others a bit redundant which was met with a crazy amount of hostility which led to an overreaction on behalf of the op.

and that same guy made completely random attacks towards the op based on what? female poster spotted time to start ranting about social justice and trigger warnings even though it has nothing to do with anything mentioned in the slightest!

holy shit this person should be in prison and suddenly his random comments about gender make a lot of sense

you seem very upset.  relax, everything is awesome.

did you read the posts? he was literally saying to beat women till they listen to you. that is not just a "certain opinion"

And it's irrelevant to the discussion at hand. This thread is about a modpack. Not some dude's beliefs about a completely different topic.

did you read the posts? he was literally saying to beat women till they listen to you. that is not just a "certain opinion"

Unless he's posting about it here on the Technic forums, it's both irrelevant to the discussion at hand and not my fucking problem. What he talks about outside of the Technic forums doesn't magically make his point that FPSFurry sucks at offering constructive solutions to (nonexistent) problems invalid.

In case that went over your head: You're a fucking idiot, please shut up and :getout:

E: Also, this thread has gone wildly off-topic and it's actually kinda glorious. 

Edited by dragonshardz

technically, yes it is.  before you flip out some more over some dude bloviating on the internet, let me remind you of a few things:

1) people are entitled to their opinions.  even ones that disgust you personally, even ones that are in favor of illegal activites like assaulting anyone or throwing people in jail for saying things other people really, really don't like.

2) there's no actual assurance that the links were actually the same person and not just someone else with the same name.  you are inclined to believe it's the same guy because you already want to hate him

3) how does venomous hatred solve anything again?  isn't that what you're trying to be against?  why are you the one spewing it?

lmao thats more of the whole weirdly hostile thing i was talking about

no matter how useless criticism is, it shouldn't be met with shit like this because it's hella childish and hostile over criticism for a modpack for a video game about legos with punching.

the op wasn't being constructive nope not at all. but people shouldn't react like a raging mob because someone posts an unhelpful criticism.

ok.

lmao thats more of the whole weirdly hostile thing i was talking about

no matter how useless criticism is, it shouldn't be met with shit like this because it's hella childish and hostile over criticism for a modpack for a video game about legos with punching.

the op wasn't being constructive nope not at all. but people shouldn't react like a raging mob because someone posts unhelpful criticism. it's weirdly aggressive over literally nothing

thats p funny on a forum that has a rule against sexism yet simultaneously says its okay its just an opinion.

and what venomous hatred? saying beating women is wrong? yes i am truly venomous shame on me

You're so painfully clueless. It's actually really entertaining.

Point out to me exactly where in this discussion that people reacted like a raging mob. It's okay, I'll wait.

Spoiler: It's you. You are the raging mob. You're pointlessly attacking Brigadon based on things he said elsewhere that have no relation at all to this thread. He posted an entirely valid set of words (called a paragraph, which you clearly have a very loose grasp of) that demonstrated the point he was making. The "venomous hatred" is you picking this one dude to try and vilify in a discussion that has no relation whatsoever to women's rights or anything like that.

Also, that you think we're being "weirdly aggressive" is absolutely adorable. Clearly you do not spend much time at all on these forums.

E: Also, the rule is against being sexist on the forums. That means provably saying things that are sexist, not posting sexist things on completely different sites. And before you argue that Brigadon's post was sexually motivated, please keep in mind that since he didn't write anything that was sexist, the only way that you could know if it was sexist would be if you are Brigadon.

Edited by dragonshardz

Unless he's posting about it here on the Technic forums, it's both irrelevant to the discussion at hand and not my fucking problem. What he talks about outside of the Technic forums doesn't magically make his point that FPSFurry sucks at offering constructive solutions to (nonexistent) problems invalid.

In case that went over your head: You're a fucking idiot, please shut up and :getout:

E: Also, this thread has gone wildly off-topic and it's actually kinda glorious. 

Since she isn't someone who works on the mod pack you shouldn't expect her to be the one to solve its problems, and there are problems. Like she was saying some of the mods do sort of negate one another. You can do something somewhat difficult in order to be able to fly in any morph and lose the ability once you die, or just simply go into a cave and kill a bat and fly whenever you want and even fit into one square areas. Also there's the whole problem of hamsters not spawning in the wild and I think wolves as well. I was actually really bummed to find out I was scouring the world for a hamster just to find out a glitch is preventing them to appear.

Am I? really? Please, show me where I advocated assaulting women? ANYWHERE in these forums is fine.

in point of fact I actually teach women's self-defense classes at my church two nights a week. Now you are complaining about my not being a politically correct vampire? seriously? (rofl) My ability to recognize and call attention to commonly-used internet psychological ploys has no bearing whatsoever on whatever my politics are, which has no bearing whatsoever on the fact that someone was USING those ploys in an attempt to cultivate sympathy for an aggressive attack on a mod developer. One which I find reprehensible.

and, BTW, I am most assuredly NOT an M(H)RA. your frothing indictment makes up for in violence what it lacks in coherence. And your attempt to silence dissent is more a clue as to your personal politics than mine.

Frankly, I think that Furry has a right to insult whomever she chooses (although it strongly skirts the line of violating board rules about personal insults) , just like I have a right to call attention to the fact that her 'constructive criticism' was anything but, and why. These are not 'human rights' or 'revealed rights' or 'enlightened rights', they are rights granted specifically by the owner of this board, in who's back yard we are playing. The freedom of speech we are granted here is NOT to be taken for granted, as it is not speech, it is text on an owned bulletin board.

Let me give you a hint.... close the internet, sit back, relax, watch some TV, and think about the fact that you are capable of doing so at any time. heck, play some single-player minecraft... did you notice I am not there? I am not in the same room with you, you don't even have to listen to anything I say or read anything I write... See how easy that was? Then you can come right back and put on your pure white virtual armor of chastity and board your electronic horse (since riding real horses is objectifying and denying their right to not be oppressed) and defend the heck out of whatever it is you are talking about, Like putting people in prison for thought and speech crime.

Isn't that great?

edit-

@Freakachu;

Dudequest IS, in fact, my site... one I post on every time the vitriol from my ex-wife gets too much to take. It's a venting site, one which, in fact, has absolutely no traffic whatsoever. Unless some cyberstalker goes looking for ammunition... I am not a politician, I am self-employed, I could care less about getting doxxed, it will not harm me in any way. That's why I have a real life picture of my face and have mentioned where I live multiple times. My woman knows about dudequest, my family knows about it, I have nothing to hide.

It has no bearing on what I say here. I am here to talk about minecraft, not politics.

Actually, the fact that the guy tracked me here in order to attack me in an entirely inappropriate forum is oddly pleasing. He actually read my rants and took them a lot more seriously than I did when I wrote them.

Edited by Brigadon