Is Attack of the B-Team Boring???

FPS Furry

Lego films are hostile?

on par with a staff member posting in big red text "u mad" over and over again because lol its 2007

especially since i didnt criticize the game in any way? im criticizing the way people are criticizing someone who criticized the modpack. that is how meta and dumb this all is. staff members shouldnt be raising pitchforks and acting like angry 4chans trying to 1-up other angry 4chans

You're so painfully clueless. It's actually really entertaining.

Point out to me exactly where in this discussion that people reacted like a raging mob. It's okay, I'll wait.

Spoiler: It's you. You are the raging mob. You're pointlessly attacking Brigadon based on things he said elsewhere that have no relation at all to this thread. He posted an entirely valid set of words (called a paragraph, which you clearly have a very loose grasp of) that demonstrated the point he was making. The "venomous hatred" is you picking this one dude to try and vilify in a discussion that has no relation whatsoever to women's rights or anything like that.

Also, that you think we're being "weirdly aggressive" is absolutely adorable. Clearly you do not spend much time at all on these forums.

E: Also, the rule is against being sexist on the forums. That means provably saying things that are sexist, not posting sexist things on completely different sites. And before you argue that Brigadon's post was sexually motivated, please keep in mind that since he didn't write anything that was sexist, the only way that you could know if it was sexist would be if you are Brigadon.

youre still being weirdly aggressive yup

and lmao what else would you call

If only. Oversensitive much? your op made me...do nothing but address what i saw as irrelevant slander. I bet you truly believe in 'trigger warnings' and 'cyberbullying' (snerk)

Let me SHOW you what a critique actually is. This is less an attempt to 'mansplain' or 'educate' you, than it is to demonstrate your complete misunderstanding of the phrase 'constructive criticism' to any other readers.

This is not 'furrymuck'. there is not a monolithic set of wizards that can approve little bits of code or a place where social justice rules. this is a forum for discussing video games, where logic and courtesy, not entitlement and gender politics, are important. Try to keep that in mind.

like where did any of that come from. there is nothing in there that would have been casually brought up, it was completely irrelevant other than "oh the op is a woman battlestations"

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was completely irrelevant other than "oh the op is a woman battlestations"

How do you know this? How do you KNOW that was his thought process? OH RIGHT, you don't, because you can't read minds.

E: I also see that you seem to have registered solely to post in this thread.

E2: This is apparently my 333rd post. I suppose toasting in an epic bread is fitting for such an e-peen enlarging milestone.

Edited by dragonshardz

Brigadon, I think I love you.

Dude, I totally know I am obnoxious, but I am almost always pretty careful to stay clear of the line marked 'cross this and you will get banned'. Obnoxious people questioning 'revealed truth' is what makes the world go round :P

Besides, I was totally white knighting the mod developers on this one, I LOVE the idea of theme packs. I want to see a LOT more of them, like maybe a 'railroading' modpack, or 'desert survival', and I constantly agitate for an 'evil overlord' modpack, which this one comes darned close to being.

It's all fun, and I like to encourage creativity.

How do you know this? How do you KNOW that was his thought process? OH RIGHT, you don't, because you can't read minds.

what other possible thought process leads to someone ranting about mansplaining and gender politics in a thread about lego fighting game mods?

(And no, the initial failed attempt to bolster your own relevance by pointing out that you have a female player did NOT go unnoticed.)

or you know, literally attacking someone for being female

i don't even care about his posts in particular, it's the general attitude towards criticism that's the problem. the modpack is hella fun but people are going nuts at the slightest complaint.

even if a complaint is completely unwarranted in every way it shouldnt result in everyone flipping shit, you can disagree without being overly reactionary. someone saying that they were disappointed in the modpack, while kinda dumb and not particularly constructive, shouldn't result in a tirade of angry paragraphs. take some baby aspirin or something dang

nope

CuaXNQi.png

Edited by ryokashit

like where did any of that come from. there is nothing in there that would have been casually brought up, it was completely irrelevant other than "oh the op is a woman battlestations"

Actually, it was a subtle jab from an ex-furry pointing out that behavior in mucks is NOT generally considered courteous on non-furry boards. And that she was attempting to use her name as a way to stifle disagreement with her personal attack, which I took as a rallying cry to defend the Modpack's creators.

i don't even care about his posts in particular, it's the general attitude towards criticism that's the problem. the modpack is hella fun but people are going nuts at the slightest complaint.

even if a complaint is completely unwarranted in every way it shouldnt result in everyone flipping shit, you can disagree without being overly reactionary. someone saying that they were disappointed in the modpack, while kinda dumb and not particularly constructive, shouldn't result in a tirade of angry paragraphs. take some baby aspirin or something dang

I'm glad you're leading by example, chief.  good on ya.

:words:

You're so adorably dense. I'm going to just pat you on the head, then send you off to play with the other Tumblrites while the adults talk.

I think this thread has run it's course by now. ryoka is clearly far too dense to understand anything save his own viewpoint, and I'm getting pretty sleepy.

E: Also, ryoka, scroll up a bit. Brigadon's entire motivation was because FPSFurry is a furry who was acting like a fool. Not because FPSFurry is (allegedly) a female. Your entire argument is based on an assumption that is empirically incorrect.

You should stop posting now.

Edited by dragonshardz

You're so adorably dense. I'm going to just pat you on the head, then send you off to play with the other Tumblrites while the adults talk.

I think this thread has run it's course by now. ryoka is clearly far too dense to understand anything save his own viewpoint, and I'm getting pretty sleepy.

do you own a fedora

do you own a fedora

How is this question at all relevant? And just for the sake of honesty, no, I do not own any trilbies. Those are the hats commonly mistaken for fedoras and popularized as the favored headwear of MRAs.

I do, however, own a couple of rather snazzy fedoras. Actual fedoras. Not trilbies. And I honestly don't pull them off too well, so they remain in my closet, forlorn and unworn.

Edited by dragonshardz

How is this question at all relevant? And just for the sake of honesty, no, I do not own any trilbies. Those are the hats commonly mistaken for fedoras and popularized as the favored headwear of MRAs.

I do, however, own a couple of rather snazzy fedoras. Actual fedoras. Not trilbies. And I honestly don't pull them off too well, so they remain on my closet, forlorn and unworn.

ahahahahahahahahaha

ahahahahahahahahaha

You're again making the mistake of using completely irrelevant bullshit to try and convince people that what someone said is somehow invalid.

E: ryoka has been summarily Kellered for 12 hours by freakchu. http://puu.sh/6RTJ0.png

Game, set, match. Flawless Victory.

Edited by dragonshardz

particularly when you're ignoring terrible terrible comments from a crazy mens rights red pill shitlord because they happen to agree with you on a subject

holy shit this person should be in prison

did you read the posts? he was literally saying to beat women till they listen to you. that is not just a "certain opinion"

or you know, literally attacking someone for being female

You're fun.

I hope we get ten more like you.

you know, I am tired of all the trilbie hate. We need to stop the trilbie-oppression in it's tracks. Just because a trilbie is a cheap hat does not mean you have the right to treat it as 'cheap' (grin)

I like trilbies, honestly, but I don't own one. All the MRA's I know personally don't even wear hats at all, except for the ones that wear, you know, those high impact firefighter hats or the military and police caps.

Occasionally I wear a knit cap when it's really cold, and I used to wear a 'cover' (Navy slang for the white hats we enlisted guys wear) I also wear some headgear when I am boxing, and when I am at SCA events I wear either a large metal helmet or a wire mask. (depending on if I am sword and board or fencing).

maybe I should wear like a gimp mask. Hey, to keep this on subject, does AOTB hats mod have a gimp mask?

Edited by Brigadon

especially since i didnt criticize the game in any way? im criticizing the way people are criticizing someone who criticized the modpack. that is how meta and dumb this all is. staff members shouldnt be raising pitchforks and acting like angry 4chans trying to 1-up other angry 4chans

LOL why are you even in this thread? You appear to have joined this forum solely to attack one member and righteously defend the OP.  I'm assuming you're either the OP's sockpuppet since the alternative is you're just some random out wandering the internet with a burning desire to finish a whole row on your internet bingo player's card. 

I will admit I used somewhat suggestive language when responding to the OP's commentary. If you wish to keller me as well, I will accept it gracefully... I know full well I can be a di... obnoxious poster sometimes.

Kung Fu teaches that one must be gracious in defeat, and humble in victory.

Edited by Brigadon

LOL why are you even in this thread? You appear to have joined this forum solely to attack one member and righteously defend the OP.  I'm assuming you're either the OP's sockpuppet since the alternative is you're just some random out wandering the internet with a burning desire to finish a whole row on your internet bingo player's card. 

unless they're using proxies, moving physical locations between posts, or some other wackiness this is not the same person as the OP.  believe it or not it was some random dude on the internet.

Hmm I pointed out some current problems and still people choose to attack one another instead of give input. I think I see why the OP gave up and left.

they didn't.  they're just asleep.

as for your actual post, I'm not the best informed on the state of bugs in the pack like spawning issues you mention but chances are good that it's being worked on.  canvox, skuli, or genpage would be more informed on the status of that.

as far as the redundancies go, that has been covered and the TL;DR is this: working as intended.  no one replied because there's nothing cromulent to say about it unless you're one of the people I mentioned above, all of whom are asleep at the moment.

edit: but thanks for trying to get in on the action anyway.  you're a little late though, no one's really left to throw punches at anymore.

they didn't.  they're just asleep.

as for your actual post, I'm not the best informed on the state of bugs in the pack like spawning issues you mention but chances are good that it's being worked on.  canvox, skuli, or genpage would be more informed on the status of that.

as far as the redundancies go, that has been covered and the TL;DR is this: working as intended.  no one replied because there's nothing cromulent to say about it unless you're one of the people I mentioned above, all of whom are asleep at the moment.

edit: but thanks for trying to get in on the action anyway.  you're a little late though, no one's really left to throw punches at anymore.

I wasn't trying to get in on any action or throw punches, that's childish and beneath me. I was only agreeing with OP on some points and listing some problems I noticed on my own and that others have as well. No need to get grumpy since as you said noone is left to throw punches at, including myself.