[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

Kay. I'll be in and out. Not really interested in playing minecraft atm but I can at least take care of the server. So if it goes down PM me or post here. Or on steam. Or on skype if i happen to be on there at the time.

I've been getting sick of the issues myself, I mean we've had more major issues in the last 2 months with Big Dig than in the whole time we were on Tekkit Classic. I'm honestly tempted to switch over to the new Tekkit since it seems to he at least a little more stable. I don't really want to just up and switch mod packs again, but at the same time, Big Dig is now well overdue for an update.

I've been getting sick of the issues myself, I mean we've had more major issues in the last 2 months with Big Dig than in the whole time we were on Tekkit Classic. I'm honestly tempted to switch over to the new Tekkit since it seems to he at least a little more stable. I don't really want to just up and switch mod packs again, but at the same time, Big Dig is now well overdue for an update.

facebook%20like.jpg

You're talking about the Space one right? With Galaticraft and Steves carts? If so then I don't have a problem. Honestly the only difference between Tekkit Space and Big Dig is the modified ore generation (which is just a cfg file and since Tekkit Space runs CoFH Core we could technically just copy that over if we REALLY wanted to, with some minor edits of course.) and a couple of the superficial mods (Magic Crops? ICBM, Mehinisim -THANK GOD-, and tinkers construct -aww-) but honestly at the core its still the same old same old.. If you wanna make the move ks and need help let me know.. Other wise I quote clone (minus the picture) and Like this..

Side-Note: IF we do end up switching and a new world is made I can offer my storage account to host the old Big Dig world file for people if they wish to keep it. It'll save room and bandwidth on your rig and its not like I use that thing for anything important now.

:D Back from a week long camping trip... though it was a really crappy time to be outside (either too hot, or wet), still though it was fun.... On top of that, it appears as though I've missed alot.

I'm going to lose my castle again aren't I?

lol, kinda always seem to like the idea of starting-over. I never really build anything that keeps me interested for too long.

• In game name -Cab_dono
  • Age -20
  • Location -Mexico
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? -No
  • Minecraft experience to date -Since Indev (2009-ish), regular player
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server -Well, i have experience with most of the mods in BigDig, im an active player, i only talk when its necessary, never been banned in any server i've played on, medium to small structures, never cobble.

• In game name

• dh47

[*]Age

[*]Location

• NZ

[*]Are you currently banned from any servers?

• Nope

[*]Minecraft experience to date

• I had a server myself so I know a bit

[*]A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server

• I'm DH47 short of Dark_Hunter and I love to play modded Minecraft and playing with each other making projects and doing weird builds, I'm good with AE networks and auto builds, and love making underground houses, I also like make power systems

So they just released the 2.0 test version of Voltz, and I'm thinking about throwing up a test server alongside Big Dig to try either that or the new Tekkit. Any preferences? The new version of Voltz includes MFR, Galacticraft, MineChem, and a few other new ones as well as well as all of the old UE mods.

- Just a few small questions about the new versions of voltz:

1. Is PVP going to be enabled (sorta like the old voltz server)

2. I thought the big-dig server had issues with the wind-turbines, & some of the reactors. Are they included in Voltz 2.0 & is the issue with them resolved.

3.*If pvp is allowed: How are moon-bases & space stations going to be considered. Are they going to be protected, or free-game?

**edit, playing around in-game, discovered something awesome. Have a galacticraft rocket equipped then hit f5 twice

PVP has been enabled on all servers since Tekkit classic.. Just don't start a war with an unwilling party. I'll take a look at the mods list for both the new Voltz and Tekkit, honestly I really don't have a preference either way. Provided its stable.. I don't have to restart the server every 10 seconds and things work like they should I'll play anything. Tho i kinda really do want to create a Munitions factory so voltz seems to be more likely...

Actually looking at the mods list theres no BC, computer craft or largeish amount of the other more widely used mods in Voltz.. So My vote is for the Tekkit Space thingamajig..

Actually looking at the mods list theres no BC, computer craft or largeish amount of the other more widely used mods in Voltz.. So My vote is for the Tekkit Space thingamajig..

Well, yeah there's that too. I thought we were only talking about the new voltz though. (Tekkit-space-thingy still has my vote)

i thought u hated me :?

Naw, we sit around the campfire sometimes talking about the good old days when the 30 year old "softwear" engineer used to try to sell his island for stacks of diamonds. Good times...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons