WOAH WHAT! Did you guys know its a COUNTDOWN?

girl

That would be amazing. Custom spawners, custom enchantments, mounting/attaching entities to one another, all in-game. You could just pause the game and say, Okay, this zombie now has 100 health, resistance 2, and invisibility for 5 minutes, and is riding this cart which is attached to a flying arrow with a velocity of 10 blocks/tick straight up.

I'd imagine something like the portal gun would allow you to move entities around and mount them on one another. You'd also be able to control all of the data that could possibly be attached to an entity, velocity, damage, rotation isLiving, etc with a pop-up interface. Imagine the ludicrous builds that would happen with this mod.

Brb going on twitter to pitch this to every modder I know of.

edit: Darn, twitter has stopped working.

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be amazing. Custom spawners, custom enchantments, mounting/attaching entities to one another, all in-game. You could just pause the game and say, Okay, this zombie now has 100 health, resistance 2, and invisibility for 5 minutes, and is riding this cart which is attached to a flying arrow with a velocity of 10 blocks/tick straight up.

I'd imagine something like the portal gun would allow you to move entities around and mount them on one another. You'd also be able to control all of the data that could possibly be attached to an entity, velocity, damage, rotation isLiving, etc with a pop-up interface. Imagine the ludicrous builds that would happen with this mod.

So like...Gmodcraft?

LOL, I guess pre-release discussions like this are necessary to discuss the impending doom for noobs... Since it's coming out on 10:50 AM - Central Time, Friday ._.

EDIT: Not to offense or anything. This is just a joke post telling you the time and date for Hexxit's release.

Lucky things. You're getting it 5 hours earlier than I am.

We're not going to Hogwarts. It's gonna be a modpack that is going to renew hack/mine. It also has the battle towers mod in it. The little story for it explains everything, if you understand it that is...

Well you mr.ladidida knows this how? Your guess is as good as any frankly.

Unless you're girl, who is apparently cheapshot.

It could just as easily be a yogbox style adventure pack.

Uh, no, could you imagine how destructive that would be on servers? It would pretty much only be useful for map makers anyways.

Well, I guess I exaggerated a bit, and I was thinking more for creative singleplayer, ops in multiplayer and of course map makers, but you get the point.

We need a bytemaster/reality hacking mod that gives you in-game access to EVERYTHING, (metadata, nbt tags, etc.).

BRB, re-learning java.

There is a mod which sort of does that. Link.

It is an in game NBT editor which uses Forge, meaning that it works with mod stuff too.

Guess what guys? Paint_Ninja's (me actually. Yes that's right, I'm Paint_Ninja :P) "Fake" leak seems to have actually converted into the genuine leak when I reset the pack today! I have proof too! Who wants more screenies? :D

Hexxit1.PNG