[1.0.12a] B-team Survival fun [Small Community][Whitelist][No Banned Items][0 plugins]

Kankleator

Hello Everyone!

We are a new server looking for a fun group of guys too play with! Looking for people 15+ years of age :D

We just want to form a fun community of people, like you see in mindcrack

This server is based in the East Coast of The United States - No banned items (currently) - 24/7 - no lag - Morph mod is disabled

We will be a small community of around 10-15 people. We might add more if we are interested. Prefer it if you play often haha

don't really worry about rules other than the obvious stuff like no griefing and no stealing.

Please put these things in your application.  Country was recently added

Application          (don't have to be in skype 24/7)

IGN:

Why do you want to join?:

What do you consider yourself best at in Minecraft (optional):

Applications will be responded too quickly and those accepted will be sent a Skype friend request :D

Looking forward to playing !!

I will pm you the ip on forum or Skype, plz accept the friend request - will be sent from Donut(me) or James

Edited by Kankleator

IGN:Kuledud01

Why do you want to join?:because I want to join a friendly server were I won't get greifed 24/7

What do you consider yourself best at in Minecraft (optional):building and being creative

Plz consider adding me!

Thank kyle( my real name )

Edited by kuledudo1

IGN: ryujiikami

Why? Because i get bored of playing single player and other servers are not friendly

Country? U.S.A

What i do best: resource gathering and most importantly building with mcroblocks

please pm me on skype not the forums

Edited by RyujiiKami

IGN: ryujiikami

Why? Because i get bored of playing single player and other servers are not friendly

Country? U.S.A

What i do best: resource gathering and most importantly building with mcroblocks

please pm me on skype not the forums

I need your skype user name, not your skype nick name. There are like 2000 raymond simpsons on skype

Edited by Kankleator

IGN: jjadned_

Why do you want to join?: id like to make youtube videos with other people without having to worry about raids and such

What do you consider yourself best at in Minecraft (optional): I'm good at mining, redstone and tinkers construct. If someone gives me food and wood I can give you everything else you need.

Edited by jjadned

Application 

IGN:  sweatyj34

Why do you want to join?:  I would like to join because I like small communities, not huge ones where if you need help and ask, nobody even sees the message.

What do you consider yourself best at in Minecraft (optional):  i would say I'm best at resource gathering.

My Application...

IGN- TJdickens (being changed as soon as the name change update is released)

Age- 15 

Why do you want to join-  I love attack of the B team and modpacks in general.  My friends however do not.  I am looking for a small server with good people and no banned items, pluggins etc, much like the cube/ mindcrack... just modded :)  

I would like to experience the modpack with an awesome server, and awesome people, so I hope you will accept me!  I am fine with cussing, although I do not cuss myself it does not offend me. 

Skype-  Terrydickens_ (if this does not work try Someone Alive, my profile picture is a MC horse :P )

Country-  North America (North Carolina)

What do you consider yourself best at in MC-  Well I really enjoy building and think i am getting better. I also like figuring out mods as I play and finding new mods as i play.

Thank you for hosting a server, I really hope you will allow me to join!  You can add me on skype or reply here or really anything :)

Thanks again! 

~ TJdickens 

IGN: SirGarner

Why do you want to join?: I really want to be in a community of people to play with. Ive mostly just been playing this modpack by myself since its release and i think it would be cool to play with other people.

What do you consider yourself best at in Minecraft (optional): building

IGN: jmaman11

I am 13 almost 14

I want a small server with friends where I can have fun and hang out without massive lag or thousands of people plus I already have a friend from school on the server

Skype jmaman11

America/ South Carolina

I consider myself to be best at technology and I do okay with magic resource gathering and fighting mobs

Edited by Jmaman11

IGN: Shooting_blank (though I often go by Nate)

Why do you want to join?: Im looking for an active server with a friendly community to play and socialize on

What do you consider yourself best at in Minecraft (optional): I am most likely considered to be best at building, and other aesthetic effects, and I hope to begin tinkering with microblocks. 

Extra info: I have played on a few different Vanilla whitelist servers, though not for over a year, im hoping to change that here! :)

I should also mention that I am a Minecraft Realms owner, and understand a little bit about server management and problem solving.

I look forward to your reply! 

-Nate

Edited by Shooting_Blanks

IGN: TheHollowManMC

Why do you want to join: I only play b-team on hardcore SSP and have a bunch of cool stuff; but I noticed that some mods (E.G Witchery) are better on multiplayer, so I would like to join a small community to make some friends and have fun showing each other our ideas =D

What do you consider yourself best at in Minecaft: I don't suck, but I'm horrible at building. So, my main ability in Minecraft is modpacks. I love modpacks, and if I see a mod I don't know, I actually do my research and learn.

Please reply via Skype to make sure I get your message

- Hollow

IGN: AbyssRing

Why I want to join: This server is exactly what I've been looking for. I've had really bad luck with large servers in terms of griefing and other things, and playing singleplayer gets lonely. Hopefully you can look past my age! 

What I consider myself best at in Minecraft: I've been exploring all of the different mods involved in AOTBT, like Witchery and Food Plus. I'm pretty good at those and reasonable at building, but I'm not very good at the technology aspect of the modpack.

I am looking for a friendly white listed server with a group of people willing to accept a new member into there minecraft society. I feel i am a decent builder and also like banter i.e NONE destructive pranks and competitions. Quite new to the attack of the b-team mod however i do have some knowledge of it as the reason i have downloaded it is because i have been watching Bdouble0100 (check him out) on his server and thought the mod pack was amazing.

IGN; flamehatdude

any more info you need or to invite me to your community, message me on here or direct tweet me at : @flamehatedude

looking forward to making new friends !

IGN: Pingu557

Why do you want to join?: I just played AotB-T for quite a long time in Singleplayer and would love to play this awesome Modpack with other completly foreign people. I would love to get this experience and share the bit of knowledge, that God gives me, about this game with other gamers.

Country: Germany, But I think I can speak english quite well so there won´t be any problems with the language, I hope. ^^

What do you consider yourself best at in Minecraft : I play Minecraft since the alpha and know nearly everything about this game (I think), also I played a lot of modpacks in the past like: Feed the beast Ultimate/Lite, Hexxit, a bit of Tech world and of course a lot of AotB-T. So I think that´s it. Yap I´m finished.

IGN: Mr_Looney65

Why do you want to join?: I want to join because I am looking for a small group of mature people to play Attack of the B-Team with.

Skype: Not putting my skype on here, but I have one and I will give it if accepted.

What do you consider yourself best at in Minecraft (optional): I am not sure if I have a strong point but I'm good at thinking up ideas and such.

IGN:  Wolfe2113

Why do you want to join?: I enjoy playing on small community servers, it brings a new aspect to the game

What do you consider yourself best at in Minecraft (optional): Building and figuring out redstone problems

IGN: Aibyo

Why do you want to join?: Just to have a server where I can come hangout on build and enjoy the MP with others 

What do you consider yourself best at in Minecraft (optional): Don't really think you can be best at something in minecraft tbh

IGN: mew2keegan

Why do you want to join?: I need a server that doesn't simply accept everyone, but still has enough players to be a community.

What do you consider yourself best at in Minecraft (optional)

I'm best at learning how to be efficient with every mod I find. How to get the most out of every ore, how to combine each mod to do what I want. I love to see all the ways I can integrate each into my builds.