Kitty Jail 2: You Can (not) Escape

Lethosos

going to go with no....i think i heard Neo say he did 50 once

Eh heh heh I'M SO FUCKING HILARIOUS!

No but seriously my brain is melting, we have a course in circuit analysis and are expected to have 100% of the assignments (1 per week) 100% correct. Because why would you accept anything less than perfection?

My phone is a quarter of a centimetre too big to fit into the Pip Boy.
I am not pleased. Not pleased at all.

Far as I heard those things could fit anything smaller than the iphone 6, what kind of monster are you carrying? Also, did you buy the collectors edition or was it second hand?

Far as I heard those things could fit anything smaller than the iphone 6, what kind of monster are you carrying? Also, did you buy the collectors edition or was it second hand?

Samsung Galaxy J5. Which is just a tiiiiiny bit longer than a Galaxy S5.
Which is absolutely ridiculous.

Collector's edition. Apparently it either didn't sell well in the Netherlands, or we got an inordinate amount of them shipped to us. ;)

Eh heh heh I'M SO FUCKING HILARIOUS!

No but seriously my brain is melting, we have a course in circuit analysis and are expected to have 100% of the assignments (1 per week) 100% correct. Because why would you accept anything less than perfection?

omg your so funny i forgot to laugh

Hrmm... did you disable Fludic Nether Portals on the KJ server? Can't seem to place mine down in the overworld, like it's supposed to do.

i thought you had to place them in the nether and then one is made at the corresponding coordinates in the overworld....

also i know this is a simple one, but make sure that the chunk is loaded on both ends of the spectrum  i'm an idiot who can't read 

however if that isn't working, i would just use teleport pipes (yes they work cross-dimensional...otherwise i'm getting lava from the void between pipes) 

Edited by holymage!