Kitty Jail 2: You Can (not) Escape

Lethosos

Due to forum engineers hitting the wrong things with their ball-peen hammers during maintenance, we lost the original, most prestigious Kitty Jail thread. (Which ran for a redonkulous number of pages--I'm guessing around 200+ pages myself.)

So... I declare Thread Season... OPEN!

%7Boption%7Dhttp://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/67063892/posting wierd shit.jpg

I'm sure we'll get back the old KJ in time, but let us keep our ramblings here until then, so it doesn't spill over. (also, wasn't there a separate KJ forum? Nevermind.)

It just begs the question, should we copy over this threads conversation to the real KJ for authenticities' sake?

Hi, it looks like it's not coming back.  The forums were jacked for a few days because some conversion tasks were breaking.  We finally put up a new version of IPS where it'd been fixed, but it apparently fixed that by just wiping any thread it had a problem with, which seems to have been primarily long threads.  So KJ is gone and it's not coming back, sorry.

I was afraid of that.

I'm guessing the news thread was included in that?

​Yeah and some server threads, it's kind of a shitstorm.  The good news is that the servers are now finally migrated so things should be ok probably from here on out maybe.

Yes it is. You should join in. Everyone should. The more the merrier.

EDIT: Darn you and your :ninja:ing ways, Neo.

I nominate "Kitty Jail 2: You can (not) escape"

KITTY JAIL : ONE MORE FINAL

YOU CAN (NOT) REDO