Kitty Jail 2: You Can (not) Escape

Lethosos

​Apparently there's a colorblind mode, but as far as Neo's concerned, it's not very good.

​Isn't the whole point of the game to test one's ability to distinguish colours? What does random shapes have to do with? "Yeah, orange is kinda like if you combined a square and a circle at a 13/7 ratio".

Also, I installed Axcrypt today. ENCRYPT ALL THE THINGS!

Oooh, what's that folder, "system32"? Sounds good, encryption time!

Side-channel attacks and air-gap jumping techniques never fail to amaze me.

http://www.wired.com/2015/03/stealing-data-computers-using-heat/

If this was in a movie I'd call it dumb Hollywood psuedo-hacking, but here it is, in the real world, working.

​Yeah. First you need full access to both systems, which have to be adjacent and only air-gapped (not partitioned with anything). Then you deal with a 0.00222 baud transfer rate.

I'd be impressed if they did it by varying the CPU fan speed and reversing the piezo speaker circuitry to hack a microphone out of it.

​Yeah. First you need full access to both systems, which have to be adjacent and only air-gapped (not partitioned with anything). Then you deal with a 0.00222 baud transfer rate.

​Yeah, but it works. (For a certain value of "works" anyways.)

That would be more impressive, though, I wonder if I could get something like that to work. (I'd probably cheat and just use a mic though.)

On second thought, too lazy. :effort:

Omaorb just traded his crappy old truck with a very good friend for this baby

(its a 2009 Ford Mustang)

​That seems like a good trade, though you went down on storage space more than a little there :P

Try not to die when testing it out!

​That seems like a good trade, though you went down on storage space more than a little there :P

Try not to die when testing it out!

​if there is anything i want to die in, its a mustang

also i never really carried anything around in the truck

never needed to

​Why would you put april's fools in the article while it's still april fool's day? ;(

But seriously though, how would one go about sedating a giant bug?

​You don't know the rocky mountain states, do you?

I guarantee you there are atleast half a dozen idiots driving their trucks towards yellowstone right now hoping to kill off an endangered species before "them idiots in washington" impose their "liberal nazi anti-american agenda" and make it illegal. They didn't even have to load their trucks either, what with it being common to leave $5000 worth of hunting rifles in their gun racks all day every day of the year.

I've discovered www.reddit.com/r/worldpowers.  Basically it's a roleplay/discussion thing where you take control of a real country and run it.  You can do stuff like develop infrastructure and wage war.  I was thinking a simpler version, perhaps where you would invent your own country, would make for a fun forum game.  Any thoughts or interest?

so did anyone play Learn to fly 3 yesterday? i did :D 

I've discovered www.reddit.com/r/worldpowers.  Basically it's a roleplay/discussion thing where you take control of a real country and run it.  You can do stuff like develop infrastructure and wage war.  I was thinking a simpler version, perhaps where you would invent your own country, would make for a fun forum game.  Any thoughts or interest?

​isn't that pretty much Civilization and democracy? come to think of it, isn't that the basis of any 4X (or 2X i guess if you take out economic and cultural stuffs) 

isn't that pretty much Civilization and democracy? come to think of it, isn't that the basis of any 4X (or 2X i guess if you take out economic and cultural stuffs) 

​Yes.  But on a forum not a video game.

(Edit:)  Although I think it's more like worldbuilding than a video game.

Edited by dwwojcik