Kitty Jail 2: You Can (not) Escape

Lethosos

Today I learned that there is somebody on Tumblr who identifies as Pluto.

No, not the Disney character.
The dwarf planet.

I like to think I'm very tolerant. You're free to think you're not human, if you like. I'll think you're a massive twat, but hey. You do you.
But this? This won't go. This is "planetary destruction"-worthy levels of stupid and wrong and... WHY!?

The dwarf planet.

I like to think I'm very tolerant. You're free to think you're not human, if you like. I'll think you're a massive twat, but hey. You do you.
But this? This won't go. This is "planetary destruction"-worthy levels of stupid and wrong and... WHY!?

Welcome to tumblr.

Personally I don't really care if you identify as pluto, I just care if you're mean to me or not.

• Moderators

I hate the waiting on researching traits. First its 6 hours

then 12 hours

and the third trait on the same item is a days waiting!?

I hate researching traits on ESO.

but I must still have them... I must have them all!

The dwarf planet.

​Just don't question it. It's better that way.

The dwarf planet.

​OMG Melfice, you can't just call her a dwarf planet! That's offensive! We call them planets of short stature! Your political incorrectness has triggered me!

</tumblrwumblrBS>

(Disclaimer: All the tumblr posts I've read have come via Imgur which might have me thinking all of TUMBLR is made up by morons who can't spell or even know what a real tumbler is. )

​OMG Melfice, you can't just call her a dwarf planet! That's offensive! We call them planets of short stature! Your political incorrectness has triggered me!

</tumblrwumblrBS>

(Disclaimer: All the tumblr posts I've read have come via Imgur which might have me thinking all of TUMBLR is made up by morons who can't spell or even know what a real tumbler is. )

​Your shouting that I was offensive has triggered me!

#triggerception!

Checking again, 'cause I don't remember if there was an answer from threads gone by. Are there hard limits database-wise on post length? I've been writing one and it accidentally turned into a 12+ page essay, so I figured I'd check in case it might break more things.

</tumblrwumblrBS>

​Real tumblr is nice art and cute dog videos.

well that's what I have on my dashboard.

But look at these cute unicorns by KissKicker!

tumblr_nm1ip9oeat1qgiezco1_500.jpg

Hi, it looks like it's not coming back.  The forums were jacked for a few days because some conversion tasks were breaking.  We finally put up a new version of IPS where it'd been fixed, but it apparently fixed that by just wiping any thread it had a problem with, which seems to have been primarily long threads.  So KJ is gone and it's not coming back, sorry.

​Only took 2.5 years! 

At least use original artwork... 

So the Kitty jail is gone, this makes me sad. 

oh yeah, i'm sort of back, i hope my activity can get back up in the next couple months but for now, i've got alot of IRL stuff to work through

​Only took 2.5 years! 

​i hope this one goes longer....