[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

• In game name
  • I'm applying as a couple. In game Anavastia and Narziez
  • Minecraft experience to date
  • We've been around since alpha, and started using tekkit over a year ago. We've also played on a tekkit server of my best friend but recently she's had some real life issues come up and can't host one anymore.
  • Why do you want to play on our server? (give me a little detail, 'it looks cool' probably won't be enough to get you whitelisted. I'm looking for more than just a single line.) We're a really quiet couple and shy. We love playing together and are looking for a nice server to enjoy tekkit on. I am the creative one of the two but admittedly not that bright sorry ladies i give us a bad name. I usually build he usually helps me find material and with the difficult technical things. I like this server because it seemed like it fit us both as we love building from scratch and creating things. It seemed like we can enjoy building in a mature environment. I hope we get to play with you. Thank you for considering us.

• In game name: Ubernator44
  • Minecraft experience to date: alot, been on more than one server
  • Why do you want to play on our server?: I am looking for a place to share ideas and inventions, and to be able to develope unique contraptions. last server i was on they were too concerned with controling everyone and i just didnt like it. i played for awhile but they banned me because i made an invention they inherently had banned so they banned me.....

• In game name-Sideus
  • Age-14
  • Location-Washington state
  • Minecraft experience to date-i am sorry i do not have the exact date but some where when 1.0 became 1.1
  • Why do you want to play on our server?-Because i want to start a lat's play and record it on your server i also wanted to mayby start a company of sorts.

• In game name:bkues
  • Minecraft experience to date:1.8 about that time
  • Why do you want to play on our server?:recently my friend(tasuf) has been playing on this server he has told me good things about it and now ide like to join your community and be a part of the server

• In game name: wargodsown
  • Minecraft experience to date: been playing with minecraft for quite a while. tekkit experience is fairly good i moved to running on custom modded servers after about 2 months of tekkit and currently host my own custom modded server.
  • Why do you want to play on our server? just like to roll around and meet new people see what other people have come up with. my server is curently waiting for red power 2 to update to 1.3.2 before we do a world reset and i am currently at the extent of what i want to do before a reset lol. mostly i just wanna be able to hop on roll around mine some stuff talk to peeps and well your server seems small and friendly i don't know if id be so trusting of players lol but hey more pwoer to you. anywho hope to hear from you. if you are full then cheers and have a good one.

Resilience Freebuild Server!

24/7, Dedicated Host

x96jH.jpg

Live Dynmap

HERE

Until recently, this server was a private server used by myself, a few personal friends, and a members of my guild in World of Warcraft. With the recent release of the new expansion, the server has become relatively quiet, so I've decided to open it up to the public in hopes of getting some new expansion going and getting some fresh minds to start new projects.

The bulk of our work has been centered around the pictured town, which is located fairly far away from the spawn area. Fortunately, we spent a few days building a minecart line with automated stations to connect it to the spawn area, as well as a foot path in case the minecarts are acting up. Right now most of the buildings are individual homes and workshops, but we do have a large power station as well as a coke works and steel mill in addition to the aforementioned minecart line.

Seeing as this server has been used by friends until this point, there are no plugins other than a backup plugin and WorldEdit (everything we've built has been built by hand, we only use WorldEdit for fixing unintended disasters such as reactor meltdowns). I would like to keep it that way by trusting new players, and by outlining a few very simple and easy to follow rules:

1. Respect other players and their creations. Most of us have worked hard on our homes and creations, and we hope that new players will display the same cooperation and respect that we have to one another.

2. No stealing. We don't keep our doors locked because we don't mind showing off our hard work to each other. This works as long as people have mutual respect for each other's property.

3. Keep the server pretty. This has two different parts; number one, try to keep your buildings aesthetically pleasing. No one wants to see a big mismatched pile of cobblestone and dirt in the middle of town. Also, please check with myself or one of the OPs before starting any major construction. You don't need to ask about putting up a small house in town, but I'd rather know ahead of time if someone is planning on building a skyscraper right next to someone's cattle farm or a giant quarry right next to/under someone's house. The second part is keeping the land looking nice. If a creeper blows up on you and makes a crater in the middle of town, fill it back in. If you cut down a bunch of trees, replant them. We have tools such as WorldEdit and world backups to fix major problems, but it's much easier to just do your part and fix the small things on the spot.

4. Be mature and creative. I have been playing since Alpha myself, but experience with Tekkit or Minecraft in general is by no means required (I've taught most of our current players everything they now know about Tekkit), but maturity and creativity is. If your idea of creativity is a giant golden dong, then don't bother applying. Because of the mature atmosphere we've created, we have NOT banned any items in the game, and we hope to be able to keep it that way.

These rules are fairly simple to understand, so I'm going to be strict with enforcing them. If players don't seem to be able to follow them, I will implement anti-grief plugins as necessary, or I may just switch it back to a private use server. That being said, I really look forward to getting some fresh players and new creations into our world. We're a friendly, relaxed group of people, and outside of the occasional creeper-related heart attack, we generally have a good time.

While EE is enabled and we leave it's specific use up to individuals, we GENERALLY frown upon using Energy Collectors. We take a lot of pride in the fact that all of our creations have been made from scratch, and we feel that doing things that way leaves you with a much greater sense of accomplishment and a lot more satisfaction than conjuring items out of thin air. Once again, you are free to use it if you wish, but we take a lot of pride in being able to say that we built everything that we have by hand and from scratch.

If you are interested in playing on the server, please post the following information in a reply:

• In game name
  • Minecraft experience to date
  • Why do you want to play on our server? (give me a little detail, 'it looks cool' probably won't be enough to get you whitelisted. I'm looking for more than just a single line.)

We often use Ventrilo or Skype while we are playing, and we will be happy to let new players in on both. If you have any questions, feel free to post them in a reply or in a private message, and I'll try to reply ASAP. More screenshots of the server can be found HERE.

We look forward to playing with you!

NeoDixer

Im from sweden

I have played minecraft for a realy long time now and tekkit and im bored to play on singelplayer

i think this is a server that i will feel at home in.

my old server was full of grifers.

and i want to meet new ppl that like my buildings and stuff that i do

first of all i am apllying for me and my brother we share the same account

in game name: Y_A_R123

minecraft experience:about a year each, and in tekkit my brother is very very experienced, he knows how to build alot of creative things, and i have plenty of experience myself, i have build nuclear reactors, power flowers and alot of major mods end-game stuff

i want to play on your server because i want to play on a server where i can build lots of stuff without the fear of griefing and small community.

btw we have good internet speed so i dont think there will be lags

and about the time i usually play tekkit when in USA time its morning

Name: Ridley340

Minecraft EXP: 2 years

Why: its hard to find good servers that allow you to build something that helps alot. but its even harder to find one that doesn't allow people to ruin it or stop you from doing it. People in this server seem very respectful. more than other servers i have been to. Thanks for your time, Ridley

In Game Name: noobkiller526

Minecraft experience to date: About a year with minecraft and tekkit for about 4-5 months

Why do you want to play on our server?: I love playing Tekkit and have had bad experiences with big servers. I want to find a server with no stealing or griefing where I can interact with other users and feel that my items are safe.

In Game Name: Mr_Hootington

Minecraft experience to date: 8 months owning the game and playing vanilla. 5 months playing technic/tekkit/whatever mods. I managed to master EE and most of Industrialcraft.

Why do you want to play on our server?: My old server went off line indefinatly. I'm looking for a new one to have a bit of fun.

I'm adding a couple of questions to my application.

1. Can I build anywhere? I don't do shady things but on the previous server I was on I was given permission to build a large structure that was a good distance from spawn. I had also morphed the land using various EE tools.

2. Do server events happen? If so can a player make one themselves?

3. Ties into above. It a player can make and run a event is there a way said player can access mob eggs from a admin? Not given the powerto just pull them out of thin air on their own but given by admin.

Thank you if you take the time to answer.

IGN: SouD

Minecraft experience: Been playing on and off since INFDEV and Tekkit/Technic since the start of the summer.

Why do you want to play on our server? I have gotten tired of non-whitelisted servers with weird rules, ranks, towny and other annoying things. So I finally decided to go on a hunt for a server that would be perfect for me (small community, whitelist, low ping) and you guys seem to be perfect. I look forward to playing with you/hearing from you soon :)

I think I'd like to give this server a try :)

• In game name: Lady_Ceres
  • Minecraft experience to date: I have been playing for a few months now and began right on tekkit, though I don't have experience with the uber awesome machines I can do the smaller things and am ok with that lol.
  • Why do you want to play on our server? (give me a little detail, 'it looks cool' probably won't be enough to get you whitelisted. I'm looking for more than just a single line.) Well the thing that drew me to the server in the first place was the fact that it's fellow WoW players, I myself am a wow addict and have been for years. I was a little detered by the lack of locking abilities for your stuff, no residence to protect the house etc but it seems like you have a pretty good setup going on and a good set of staff watching over the server so I thought I would take a chance and join. Would love to find a nice community to hang out on and build my randomn funness when I'm not absorbed in my WoW-addiction. Would just like to find a server with friendly people and all that.

• In game name: Saiek
  • Minecraft experience to date: Since the beta when you couldnt go into the nether in SMP
  • Why do you want to play on our server? (give me a little detail, 'it looks cool' probably won't be enough to get you whitelisted. I'm looking for more than just a single line.): I use to own my own tekkit server and had to shut it down due to my financial situation. I'm looking to play with some new people. Tekkit is a lot more fun when you play with other people.

• In game name: milworkz
  • Experience: 1.5 Years of MC, and about 3 Months of Tekkit
  • Why do you want to play on our server?: Sounds like you are operating a server for friends and trusted individuals. I would like to get to know ya'll and start building with you. As a side note, make the server go public is a big jump. Let me know if there is anything i can do to help.

BTW: I use Ventrillo

Sorry for the delay in responding to applications, I have midterms this week so things are a little hectic :P. I finished going through the new applications, and if you have been accepted, you have been whitelisted. If you have NOT been whitelisted yet and you still want to join, please update your post or create a new one with a little more information.

I'm adding a couple of questions to my application.

1. Can I build anywhere? I don't do shady things but on the previous server I was on I was given permission to build a large structure that was a good distance from spawn. I had also morphed the land using various EE tools.

2. Do server events happen? If so can a player make one themselves?

3. Ties into above. It a player can make and run a event is there a way said player can access mob eggs from a admin? Not given the powerto just pull them out of thin air on their own but given by admin.

Thank you if you take the time to answer.

1. Yes, you're free to build anywhere you'd like. Just respect other players' property, and be careful about building in the main town (there are a TON of underground structures, but you are free to build above ground.

2. We don't really have server events, but it's definitely something I've been thinking about. I'm definitely open to ideas about it, so feel free to message me if you have any and we talk about setting something up.

3. If we had a solid plan together for events, I would be more than happy to set it up and provide mob eggs and the like.

IMPORTANT NOTICES:

1. Given the fact that I am a full time student AND work part time, I don't have a whole lot of free time. Since the server has grown quite a bit, I am having trouble keeping an eye on things constantly, and I feel like it's time that I start looking for a little help in moderating the server. Therefore, I'm looking for players that have already been on the server for a while that would be interested in helping out as OPs. I have already contacted 1 or 2 people specifically, but if you are interested, please send me a PM or contact me in game. DO NOT contact me with requests if you have not been whitelisted yet or if you have not been on the server for at least a couple days.

2. Because it seems that a few players don't understand the basic rules, I want to lay this out clearly - if you are doing something that is or could be considered against the rules, you can and WILL be banned from the server. That includes ANY definition of griefing, be it stealing, destroying other players' property, harassing other players, or just being a dick in general. Basically, if someone is getting angry at something that you're doing, you're PROBABLY breaking one of the rules. This server is a place to build and interact with other players in a positive, helpful, mature environment. If you are not here for that purpose, don't be surprised if you earn a one way ticket to Bantown.

Hi, Hi We still would like to join this server. I applied early as

Anavastia and Narziez a couple.

Anavastia 31 Female and Narziez 27 male

Narziez was able to get in but I wasn't able to, but it said I wasn't whitelisted yet. We use separate accounts to play together, i think i should have been more specific on that. Or maybe you need a bit more information about me. I'm not quite sure. Sometimes my name gets spelled wrong as it's a long one. I can give a bit more information about myself. I love building projects, the bigger the better. I am really artistic so I love putting depth and detail to my work. I like tekkit because it allows me to do that work from scratch. I also like tekkit because it does make that work a lot simpler. Like clearing land or gathering materials needed. I really hope I can also be working with you too. Oh I have teamspeak, vent, and mumble. Though i have a very soft spoken voice as i'm a bit shy of people.

Thank you.

Hi, Hi We still would like to join this server. I applied early as

Anavastia and Narziez a couple.

Anavastia 31 Female and Narziez 27 male

Narziez was able to get in but I wasn't able to, but it said I wasn't whitelisted yet. We use separate accounts to play together, i think i should have been more specific on that. Or maybe you need a bit more information about me. I'm not quite sure. Sometimes my name gets spelled wrong as it's a long one. I can give a bit more information about myself. I love building projects, the bigger the better. I am really artistic so I love putting depth and detail to my work. I like tekkit because it allows me to do that work from scratch. I also like tekkit because it does make that work a lot simpler. Like clearing land or gathering materials needed. I really hope I can also be working with you too. Oh I have teamspeak, vent, and mumble. Though i have a very soft spoken voice as i'm a bit shy of people.

Thank you.

No worries, your application was perfect the first time around, I think I just mistyped your name :P. I'll double check it right now. Also, I'm not sure if you've used them before, but the decorative blocks in RedPower add a LOT more room for creativity with decorative building, so they're definitely something worth checking out if you haven't already.

In Game Name- Kol_Xirel

Location- California

Age-21

Experience with minecraft/tekkit?- I've mainly played minecraft on the xbox 360 and the actual Technic pack, not tekkit. Seeing how it's the same thing though, my experience is with EE and RedPower. I'm trying out railcraft in my technic play-through. My main goal would to build a pretty big snow fortress and have some kind of automatic cake production within.

Why do you want to play on our server?- Basically, I'm tired of playing Minecraft by myself. I have a few friends that play it but they have now moved on to other games. I consider myself to be a friendly person and would love nothing more than to make a few new friends and have us build a factory or something else along those lines.

In game name: fingersofsteel

Minecraft experience to date: vanilla since end of alpha, Tekkit about 7 months or so.

i am very good in CC and IC2 and ok in RP (though i use the handaw all the time ;) )

Why do you want to play on our server? i am searching for a small server with nice people who i can trust not to destroy all my things and evven co operate with me sometimes! someplace where i can build peacefully while meeting other cool peeps.

i like to build large machines and buildings and i love the way tekkit is giving that feel of advancing (both with power and with technology)

p.s: i am also hoping to even be able to skype some people in the serv and even make some youtube projects in it or with them :D

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons