[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

God Taro, thats going to be huge. I hope you don't plan to make it all out of marble though,In consideration of how much of a pain it is to get in mass. :P

Oh god no it's gonna be whitestone, and MANY other kings of regular stone and sorts, marble will be used as an accent or something but not that much haha

In game name blackzeta

Age 24

Location USA

Are you currently banned from any servers? no

Minecraft experience to date played mine craft since before infdev an have been playing tekkit an its derivatives for a wile now

A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server

interested in finding a big dig server an what i saw wile checking out the server thanks to your greylist made me think of giving yours a try

Ok could i get some advice i reinstaled java 64 bit and put the memory the minecraft runs on back to what it was before. instead of working i try to log on or go into a world the game immediately freezes. the screen turns white and then it exits out of itself. i just need someone else's view on this because it is befuddling me and i cant think of a reason why it is doing this.

Ok could i get some advice i reinstaled java 64 bit and put the memory the minecraft runs on back to what it was before. instead of working i try to log on or go into a world the game immediately freezes. the screen turns white and then it exits out of itself. i just need someone else's view on this because it is befuddling me and i cant think of a reason why it is doing this.

When you allotted your memory Clone, did you check a little box that was named something like "PermGen Size" ? if not make sure that is checked. I had lots of issues until I checked that box

When you allotted your memory Clone, did you check a little box that was named something like "PermGen Size" ? if not make sure that is checked. I had lots of issues until I checked that box

thank you i will try that.

this sucks... i cant play single player or on the server...

I've seen that crash report 3 times in the last week. The only suggestion I can give i what I gave the others, reinstall java, dont update, completely uninstall it and install it (If you're using a 64bit operating system or have more then 4gb of ram you'll need to install BOTH the 32bit and 64bit versions.) Delete the .technic folder and the launcher and redownload. Once you get them downloaded again click the little gear icon under the BigDig pack selection, allocate no more then 4GB ram to it and check the "Increase PermGen Size" box and click save.

If none of these work post the crash report here: http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/lets-test-big-dig-1-3-13.46869/ they may have a better idea.

As general information this modpack version is 1.3.13 and is based on Minecraft 1.5.2

I can't get it to start either, sometimes it breaks when Big Dig is loading up but eveytime its slow. If it does load up then Big Dig breaks on world generation don't even get the dialog box. it sorta freezes, sucks up my RAM and then closes itself with no error message.

ATTENTION: IF YOU UPDATED JAVA RECENTLY UNINSTALL IT AND GET THE OLDER VERSION BEFORE IT.I had that same problem when I updated my java, so i uninstalled it and installed the previous version and it fixed everything.

In game name blackzeta

Age 24

Location USA

Are you currently banned from any servers? no

Minecraft experience to date played mine craft since before infdev an have been playing tekkit an its derivatives for a wile now

A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server

interested in finding a big dig server an what i saw wile checking out the server thanks to your greylist made me think of giving yours a try

its been a few days an still got no response to this whitelist application would a admin please whitelist me or just tell me i am wasting my time trying?

I've seen that crash report 3 times in the last week. The only suggestion I can give i what I gave the others, reinstall java, dont update, completely uninstall it and install it (If you're using a 64bit operating system or have more then 4gb of ram you'll need to install BOTH the 32bit and 64bit versions.) Delete the .technic folder and the launcher and redownload. Once you get them downloaded again click the little gear icon under the BigDig pack selection, allocate no more then 4GB ram to it and check the "Increase PermGen Size" box and click save.

If none of these work post the crash report here: http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/lets-test-big-dig-1-3-13.46869/ they may have a better idea.

As general information this modpack version is 1.3.13 and is based on Minecraft 1.5.2

tub i tried all that and it still crashes(i also dont have 4gigs or 64bit)what do i do

Whilst I have no clue what all of that stuff is, I do notice along the lower mid-section the coords X= 714 Y=81 z=-97 keep popping up, as well, there is something with Liquid carrying pipes, MFR stuff, and something being referred to as "Tank", which in my guess is the dynamic tank.

*Don't quote me on this, because I have no clue what any of it means, but it likely is something at those coords.

Again, idk.

Also who was the idiot that ran through the woods near my base not re-planting and leaving only stumps? That was not very nice...

Checked the coords out, just a spilling pipe.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons