Why are people so dumb? (blablabla legal)

Teraku

Haven't you heard? The obvious course of action is to start preaching how illegal Technic is and that Technic players should switch to FTB or commit suicide! Obviously.

Oh wait, it's not. Thank god only 1 or 2 people actually do that and the rest just rolls their eyes.

1 or 2 that you see. We shield you from the harsher realities of the modding community by virtue of being magnets for enraged indignant idiocy.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't you heard? The obvious course of action is to start preaching how illegal Technic is and that Technic players should switch to FTB or commit suicide! Obviously.

Oh wait, it's not. Thank god only 1 or 2 people actually do that and the rest just rolls their eyes.

Not only preaching it but vandalizing wikis and spamming it!

http://thetekkit.wikia.com/wiki/UU-Matter?diff=138769&oldid=138697

(Already fixed it)

I've never seen a community as toxic as the FTB community.

I'll try to answer the OP. people are dumb because they only hear one side and stick to that side, people are dumb because they believe things too easily, people are dumb because apparently they can't make their own choises and have to have the rest do it for them. Most of all: people are dumb because they act foolishly and blindly, without knowing of the truth, their eyes clouded by lies and deceit see nothing more than what they believe to be the truth. And will probably never see it either. They're like sheep, clouded vision of the truth herds them.

I play way more FTB then tekkit and I probably treat the people who "preach" FTB much much worse than someone just asking about tekkit. No, I don't treat tekkiters bad either.

Not only preaching it but vandalizing wikis and spamming it!

http://thetekkit.wikia.com/wiki/UU-Matter?diff=138769&oldid=138697

(Already fixed it)

I've never seen a community as toxic as the FTB community.

[slowclap ] Good job FTB fanboys. That is the best way of proving you are right and not douchebags. Just that made me completely abandon tekkit, start playing FTB 24 hours a day + lunch hour and make a virus to destroy the Technic pack servers. Now I know you are right :D

Tekkit fanboys hate FTB fanboys, and FTB fanboys hate Tekkit fanboys. That's why I'm neither, I just play the game and spit no hate. Also, we aren't toxic, but there are always stupid people on BOTH sides. I would say Tekkit fanboys are ignorant and FTB fanboys are aggressive.

Hear Hear!

EDIT: I just realized that may have seemed somewhat low effort, but that is what I actually said upon reading his post.

I'll try to answer the OP. people are dumb because they only hear one side and stick to that side, people are dumb because they believe things too easily, people are dumb because apparently they can't make their own choises and have to have the rest do it for them. Most of all: people are dumb because they act foolishly and blindly, without knowing of the truth, their eyes clouded by lies and deceit sees nothing more than what they believe to be the truth. And will probably never see it either. They're like sheep, clouded vision of the truth herds them.

That was almost religious. I see life in a new way now.

And for this: http://thetekkit.wikia.com/wiki/UU-Matter?diff=138769&oldid=138697

I cannot believe that someone would go to that level. I hope that no one from technic does the same. As long as they don't get any ammo from us (as in we don't do something like that), we're the only ones with a loaded gun.

And for this: http://thetekkit.wikia.com/wiki/UU-Matter?diff=138769&oldid=138697

I cannot believe that someone would go to that level. I hope that no one from technic does the same. As long as they don't get any ammo from us (as in we don't do something like that), we're the only ones with a loaded gun.

I would see why someone would do that, but that's not to say I would do that or even agree with what they did.

Our pack is legal. We JUST got all the permissions, dammit! To the FTB wiki! This demands a counterstrike! BLARG BLARG BLARG I'M A LOBSTER!

Didn't you hear? He's a lobster. Lobsters are never serious.

But wait, then that means he wasn't serious about being a lobster. But if he's not a lobster, then that means he was serious. Which means he's a lobster. Which means he's not serious. Which means that he's not a lobster. Which means that it's paradox time!