Whitelisted server (All Ages, must be mature) AOTBT No banned items / mods

App: I think SSP gets boring after a while and I've never played on survival server before and I think it will be fun.

IGN: Insanity633

What is your favorite mod in the pack? I can't choose a favorite as I haven't really gotten to check out many of the mods yet.

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis? I like to do everything.

How well do you know the mods? Like I said, I haven't gotten to check out a lot of the mods. However I do know Tinker's, Thermal Expansion, and Minefactory Reloaded from playing FTB Unleashed.

Youtube: Insanity633

Edited by Insanity633

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At this point, only time will tell. For those of you eagerly waiting, keep waiting. Sometimes maintence may not go according to plan or some services may still not be online. One disadvantage of using a hosting company is not having direct access to the hardware. Please be patient as the server moderators try to get it back up and fit for play. Thanks.

App: I've been watching an attack on the b team series on youtube and this mod pack seems really enjoyable to play on a multiplayer server instead in single player.

IGN: shankzillah

My favorite mod in this pack from watching the series would have to be witchery so far, it looks like so much fun.

i'm a tech genius. The mods that i know very well are tinkers construct,  and galacticraft.

IGN: DanSt3fan

Favorite mods: Thermal Expansion , Tinkers Construct and Advanced Genetics.

I like being a tech genius because I know almost every piece of every mod and I'm also good at building.

As I've sad earlier I know almost every piece of Mods.

IGN: deathmasternuke

What is your favorite mod in the pack?: The combination of Galacticraft, Tinkers Construct, and all those furniture mods.

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis?: Mostly a builder.

How well do you know the mods?: Pretty well.

Edited by TransparentHotdog

IGN: Brie_Kat

What is your favorite mod in the pack? Sync

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis? explorer

How well do you know the mods? ( will not effect your chances on getting accepted) I kinda know them, i know some not all.

Youtube:   (optional) none

IGN: monkeyboyyy

What is your favorite mod in the pack? I would have to say Morph mod, only because it makes traveling much much easier.

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis? I would have to say an exploring techy. I delve init the technical side, but I am known for my adventures across the realm.

How well do you know the mods? I know most of them pretty well, a few. I will need to research, but that is why the wiki exists.

Youtube: Completly Random. Currently, I have next to no viewers and very few videos, but who knows what could happen in the future.

IGN:vRushii

What is your favorite mod in the pack? tinkers construct

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis? builder for the most part but i enjoy technical stuff

How well do you know the mods? ( will not effect your chances on getting accepted) not to much really just watched videos and played around in create,but thats what will be fun getting to know the mods and playing around with them

youtube:not got an account currently but open to making one.

App: I'd like to have a community to play with for the Attack of the B Team modpack. I'd also like my friend to be able to join with me.

IGN: LoneRanger1331 & GrandmaShlieb

What is your favorite mod in the pack?

We both love the morphing mod and the openblocks mod.

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis? 

My friend is a builder and I'm more of an explorer with us both being slight tech guys.

How well do you know the mods? ( will not effect your chances on getting accepted)

We are new to the mods but we are loving learning about them.

IGN: TrueDelta

What is your favorite mod in the pack?: Morph And Advanced genetics

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis? : Builder and Tech Genuis

How well do you know the mods? ( will not effect your chances on getting accepted): I know most of them very well, But theres a few ones that I dont

Youtube: youtube.com/user/betacrew231

IGN: TheAlphaEight

What is your favorite mod in the pack? Started on buildcraft so i love those machines, loved Equivalent Exchange (if thats still active)

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis? Love to create and use tech

How well do you know the mods? Havent played tekkit in about 6-8 months but looking to learn the new things and to expand beyond basic buildcraft and unlock the potential of new machines I havent used yet!

App: I want to join a server where I can build great industrial machines in relative safety amd have fun with a small close server. 

IGN: DarkCreater7

What is your favorite mod in this pack?: Thermal

I am a tech genuis that will hunt endlessly for the next component.

How well d oyou know the mods: I know most of them.

youtube: no

App: I want to be in this server because i dont like playing alone and because i think that in this server we can all be friends and start a little comunity, building together and having fun

ING:Novabraker

Favorite mod pack:Thermal expansion & Tropicraft

Im a tech genious if i have to say myself

How well do i know this mods?: Perfectly i have played with all the mods in SP world, But there are still some stuff that i havent had time to get into

Youtube: none

Hello wingopanda, I would really appreciate it if I would be able to be whitelisted on the server. I got into B-team a little bit ago and have been bouncing around servers and I really would like a server to stay on and really get some good fun in without having to start over every week. To be completely honest I'm not some tech wizard that can help you when things go wrong, I'm just a guy trying to enjoy the game and mods.

Thankyou for your time,

Sprintrun5

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons