[1.0.10] ArkanCraft [PvE][15 slots][Whitelist][specific timezones]

As summer break starts and school is winding down, we hope to open up our server to some more new friends. We have about 10 regular players that were friends off our vanilla server, but we think it would be fun to have new people join. Many of us are pretty far into the game, but the mods are still new to most of us. Your timezone, however, does matter to us, since we'd like to play with you!

We DO NOT have craftbukkit installed, it is completely vanilla in that aspect. There are no plugins or extra mods.

Here are the rules:

• No stealing from others' chests WITHOUT permission
  • PVP only when challenged (don't go around attacking people out of nowhere. Let them know you want to fight)
  • No griefing
  • No racism/sexism/slurs/homophobia/rape jokes (we have no tolerance) Swearing, however, is OK
  • Pranks/Gifts are ok and welcomed!

Application:

In-game name :
Timezone/Country:

I will private message you if we think you'll be good for the server. Good luck!

n-game name : smash090
Fave color for starter kit: Blue or green
Timezone/Country: Central Time USA  GMT -6

Hope that I can join you guys! Would be great to get into a small server like this!

Edited by smash090

IGN: assasin97

Favorite color for starter kit: Blue

Timezone/Country: Central Time Zone USA

Also my buddy that I play with:

IGN: Lord_Nikkon

Favorite Color for starter kit: blue

Timezone/Country: Central Time Zone USA

Edited by assasin97

In-game name : XxSaRobz09xX
Fave color for starter kit: Blue! :)
Timezone/Country: BST (UK) But i'm mostly on after 4:00PM because of collage, so Its around midday in the US!

Thanks for taking your time to read this :D

Edited by XxSaRobz09xX

In-game name : Fishcuppizzman
Fave color for starter kit: Blue or Red
Timezone/Country: Mountain/USA

Also as I side note I have 2-4 other people who would be interested in joining, all in the age group of 24-30 and also in the same timezone as I. So I come with a jolly group of friends so if you don't have the space then I rescind my application! :-P Hope you've got the space though as we are tired of looking for a small pve friendly server!