I miss Industrial Craft...

UnholyD

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously how big is that network, I started with 30x30 quarries and by the time I had finished 9 of them I had a working network with stuff left over and i didn't use anything but 64k storage, that was my biggest bottleneck waiting for my first drive. That network must be massive.

wtf i mean really wtf can we please just let the poor things die in peace i mean really if ic2 and redpower were horses i would have put a couple slugs behind the ears by now and put them out of their misery its the humane thing to do ya know the way you ppl carry on about these dead mods i would hate to be one of your exs cause if you have this much trouble letting go of a game i can only imagine the stalking and harassing an ex would get

the only thing that doesn't change is everything changes better get used to the idea now it only gets worse as time goes on however the great thing about change is its usually for the better even if it hard to see at the time

yes ic2 and redpower were great mods however thats in the past now im pretty sure if you just let it go and start exploring the new you might find its even better (i know i did) but even if you dont find it better or even as good whinny about it really aint gonna change nothin if it really bothers you that much that there gone then you are always free to go live in the past and play tekkit lite or classic and let the rest of us evolved beings carry on in peace no one and i mean no one is forcing you to play the game at all let alone play the new tekkit so kindly p*** off

P.S the preceding msg is and shall remain my opinion while i remain open to discussion about my opinion at all times i reserve the right edit modify or discontinue use of my opinion at my sole discretion any attempts to bully me into changing my opinion will be ignored so dont waste your time thank you

Well, I used only AE to sort logistics and I have now 6 64k drives and about 25 ME drive containers, plus 10 or so deep storage units.

Considering just the amount of export/import buses I had to make it used up a lot of quartz.

Ah, and the ME assembly chamber was quite expensive too (20x5x4).

My newest Assembly Chamber has 100 Crafting CPUs and 25 Pattern Providers. Can't wait to power it up!

And I was talking about Ceretus Quartz being the bottleneck too. It's really the only resource I have to actively go out and mine outside my Quarries to help keep everything going.

My newest Assembly Chamber has 100 Crafting CPUs and 25 Pattern Providers. Can't wait to power it up!

And I was talking about Ceretus Quartz being the bottleneck too. It's really the only resource I have to actively go out and mine outside my Quarries to help keep everything going.

Really i haven't found any trouble with quartz I have 1 quarry 64x64 going and so far I never run out my ac is 6 and 6 I'm almost all auto setup far as processing goes ore gets run through pulverized the smelted and It just gets re pulverized on demand if the system needs dust for things

Really i haven't found any trouble with quartz I have 1 quarry 64x64 going and so far I never run out my ac is 6 and 6 I'm almost all auto setup far as processing goes ore gets run through pulverized the smelted and It just gets re pulverized on demand if the system needs dust for things

I have pretty much the same setup and I'm now fine, but at first it was a bottleneck.

I noticed especially when crafting the 64k disks as those do use a lot of quartz.

wtf i mean really wtf can we please just let the poor things die in peace i mean really if ic2 and redpower were horses i would have put a couple slugs behind the ears by now and put them out of their misery its the humane thing to do ya know the way you ppl carry on about these dead mods i would hate to be one of your exs cause if you have this much trouble letting go of a game i can only imagine the stalking and harassing an ex would get

the only thing that doesn't change is everything changes better get used to the idea now it only gets worse as time goes on however the great thing about change is its usually for the better even if it hard to see at the time

yes ic2 and redpower were great mods however thats in the past now im pretty sure if you just let it go and start exploring the new you might find its even better (i know i did) but even if you dont find it better or even as good whinny about it really aint gonna change nothin if it really bothers you that much that there gone then you are always free to go live in the past and play tekkit lite or classic and let the rest of us evolved beings carry on in peace no one and i mean no one is forcing you to play the game at all let alone play the new tekkit so kindly p*** off

P.S the preceding msg is and shall remain my opinion while i remain open to discussion about my opinion at all times i reserve the right edit modify or discontinue use of my opinion at my sole discretion any attempts to bully me into changing my opinion will be ignored so dont waste your time thank you

Every time I see one of your posts, Karaktar, I think of these:

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2004/11/03

Yes I'm aware I have no grammar I'm disgraphic writing us difficult for me however I do try and break things up a bit to make it easier to read if you know of any good software for this I'm all ears iv yet to find one yet

I'm not trying to pick on you, correcting spelling and grammar of others is my own damage. Its just… damn, every once in a while throw a period in that stream of consciousness to spice it up a little!

Its cool I don't take offense easily I'm getting pretty used to ppl commenting on my lack of grammar. <–––hey look a period xd

Anyway I'll see what i can do but no promises it truly is difficult for me to grasp the whole concept of punctuation

Oh and the post you quoted if you look hard there is a period in there lol

He's got you there Dash

P.S It might take you a minute if you don't use Ctrl + F

If we're going to nitpick, the period in question is in the middle of an abbreviation, not at the end of a sentence, and therefore does not break the flow. But I'm not nitpicking I swear.

- I hope I'm not posting a reply someone else has -

IC2 and Forestry have both been updated in dev builds to work with the new tekkit, only certain IC2 builds work and you may have to update NetherOres for it to work.

I'm only waiting for Red Power2 now, that one may take a while...