Kitty Jail 2: You Can (not) Escape

Lethosos

Looks like we're close to Blightfall releasing.

Blightfall is fun, have been playing ut with Promminne for a while now. We only stopped because it updated with a new map and we can't figure out how to make our old quests carry over :(

If you want to see an example of Patreon done wrong, have a look at the Patreon of the author of Pam's Harvestcraft.

She's keeping a content update hostage, unless she reaches her goal.
That seems a bit shitty, doesn't it?

If you want to see an example of Patreon done wrong, have a look at the Patreon of the author of Pam's Harvestcraft.

She's keeping a content update hostage, unless she reaches her goal.
That seems a bit shitty, doesn't it?

I thought Patreon was supposed to be donations, not purchases. That sounds more like a kickstarter method than rewarding people for supporting you

well if people are paying for it then i guess people are ok with it....

honestly now when i go and play minecraft i unselect all the mods i don't know make a world build it up and then get started on new mods, if worldgen is an issue i just make a mystcraft world 

Nice. That's one of those hobbies I wish I had the space and cash for.

I'm in a good spot right now, young enough to live with my parents and build in their nice big basement, and old enough to get a summer job to pay for all this stuff I have to buy.

Check it out guys, I finally got off my butt and started building my model railroad.

sqVTqzt.jpg

Get some safai LTD figures and put them in the model.

safariltd-cloud-dragon-10115-0.jpg

Get the dragon.

Edited by Soupa

eeeeh I'm not sure about that.

Also, Hobby Lobby has a terrible selection of model trains.  They have barely anything.  They used to have more, and the display slowly shrank from both sides of an aisle, to now less than one.  Hmph.

Edited by dwwojcik

eeeeh I'm not sure about that.

Also, Hobby Lobby has a terrible selection of model trains.  They have barely anything.  They used to have more, and the display slowly shrank from both sides of an aisle, to now less than one.  Hmph.

No i mean diorama supplys (like trees and small cars)

you could probably mix and match and see what you get.

or you could order from their website.

Or even better you could plant real grasses in your train model. you could just buy small succulent plants like i have in my fairy garden. They tend to be more hardy and don't die as easy as the smaller leafed plants.

1411048613794-1660997407.jpeg

http://www.plowhearth.com/miniature-fairy-gardens.htm

http://shop.miniaturegardenshoppe.com/Miniature-Garden-Plants_c20.htm

You could have a train model and a garden in one!

Edited by Soupa

Yeah, that's been done before, but it wouldn't be practical in my case.  It's way too dark down there for any plants to grow well.  Besides, they'd be out of scale.  Real miniature cacti barely fit in HO scale, and I'm in N, which is half the size.

Yeah, that's been done before, but it wouldn't be practical in my case.  It's way too dark down there for any plants to grow well.  Besides, they'd be out of scale.  Real miniature cacti barely fit in HO scale, and I'm in N, which is half the size.

Then they would be giant CACTI

THE GIANT DESERT

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/07/10/snoopers-charter-bill-causes-social-outcry-as-government-looks-to-ban-whatsapp-and-others_n_7768768.html

Block any app that uses secure encrypted messaging (which is all of them), with the motivation "We can't read them if they're secure"?

Despite great efforts, this is a day when I admit failing to even.